Gujarat Secondary Education Board will be conducted TAT Examination 2014 on 27 July, 2014. Candidates who are applied for that examination can download their Call Letters from the official website whose link is given below. Candidates are eagerly know the venue and date & time of the examination which has been informed in their call letters. People who are applied for the Gujarat TAT Recruitment 2014 can download their admit card 2 days before the examination. On the examination day official website will not be working properly or server error problems so, candidates will not download their admit card on the date of examination.
Applicants can go through the official website www.ojas.guj.nic.in to download the TAT Gujarat Examination 2014 call letters. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of TAT Gujarat Exam 2014 to know more information related with the latest and upcoming notification like Gujarat TAT Exam 2014, Admit Cards TAT Gujarat 2014 and TAT Gujarat Exam Result 2014. The Gujarat Secondary Education Board will announced the date of TAT Gujarat Exam will be 27-07-2014 [Sunday].
People who are applied for TAT Examination 2014 can download their admit cards before the date of examination. Take a print out of their call latter and keep them safe with yourself from the official website. The question paper will be objective type and candidates will be attempted all the question compulsory. Candidates are advised to not bring any valuable/costly items or cell/mobile phones/calculator or any other electronics appliances in the examination hall. After the examination Teacher Aptitude Test (TAT) Exam Result will also be declared soon on the official website.
Procedure to Download Admit Cards:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the Admit Card link which is given below.
- Fill all the correct and valid details of the candidates like Exam Name, Confirmation Number and Date of Birth of the candidates.
- After click on the Print Call Letter link, applicants can download the admit card.
- Take a print out of Call Letter and keep them safe.
- Date of Examination: 27 July, 2014
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 15 July, 2014 Onwards
- Official Website: www.ojas.guj.nic.in
- Download Admit Card: Click Here