Odisha SSC Traffic Constable Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 7 June 2015: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has posted a recruitment notice for filling up 173 Traffic Constable Posts. Now OSSC is going to conduct the Mains written exam for Traffic Constable posts. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will upload the OSSC Admit Card on www.odishassc.in.
A huge number of applicants applied for this OSSC TC Post Exam 2015. Now all applied candidates are eager waiting for test card OSSC Traffic Constable 2015 physical examination of any candidates/ are completely dependent on the written test/ certification verification assume choose. The examination of these posts will be held on 07th June 2015 on Sunday at various examination centre’s allotted by OSSC.
[box type= “info”]
- Download 7 June Odisha SSC Traffice Police Answer Key 2015–>> Download Here
- Odisha SSC Mains JCO Admit Card/ Call Letter 2015<<–Download Here [/box]
Those candidates who had applied, can download their OSSC Traffic Police Admit Card from the direct link given below now. Candidates who applied online for OSSC Traffice Constable Written Exam on 07.06.2015 must take their Admit Card. Odisha SSC Traffice Constable Admit Card 2015 will be available on official website of OSSC www.Odishassc.in. Candidates must read the instruction carefully before appearing in the screening examination.
Before downloading their admit card candidates must read the instruction carefully and also print the instruction page. Without admit card they not be able to sit in examination because it is very mandatory documents for every exam. Applicants can log on the official website www.odishassc.in to download OSSC Traffic Constable Main Exam Admit Card 2015 and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like OSSC Traffic Constable Main Exam Answer Key 2015, OSSC Traffic Constable Main Exam Result 2015 and OSSC Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2015.
How to Download Odisha OSSC Traffic Constable Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2015:
- First Click on the “Online Application Form” Tab placed on the home page of the Commissions’ website.
- Then Click on the “Candidates Login” Tab placed Right-hand side Top of the respective Page.
- Put the User ID & Password which you have received at the time of submission of Online Form for logging in to the candidates Portal.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” tab to generate your printable Admit Card.
- First Click on the Online Application Form tab placed on the home page of the Commissions website.
- Then Click on the Candidates Login tab placed at the top on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the Offline Applicant Login Link.
- Select the Advertisement Number with the corresponding post name from the dropdown. Enter the applicant name and date of birth as per the text box provided.
- Click on the Submit button to enter the applicants portal.
- Click on the Download Admit Card link to generate your printable Admit Card.
- Download Here OSSC TC 07 June Admit Card 2015: Login Here