Download UPSC CAPF AC Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card #12 July 2015: Union Public Service Commission, UPSC CAPF is going to organize a Examination for the recruitment of of Assistant Commandant of Central Police Forces on 12 July 2015 on Sunday all over in India. UPSC CAPF has been issued this recruitment notification for the vacant of Assistant Commandant of Central Police Forces. A lots of candidates applied for this jobs vacancy. Now all are applied candidates are eager waiting for the UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card/ Call Letter 2015 on it’s official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC will organize this written examination as Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2015. Thousands of applicants are going to participate in this examination on 12 July 2015. Candidates who applied for this CAPF AC recruitment should keep visiting this page or official website to download UPSC CAPF AC #12 July Exam E-Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/. E-Admit Cards for UPSC CAPF (AC) 2015 Exam will be available for download very soon.
UPSC Exam Admit Card is very important for all those applicants who are going to attend in this examination. Admit card will not be sent to any candidate’s postal address. Candidates who applied for this recruitment examination may download it from the web portal of UPSC. Candidates can check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification like Updated UPSC Answer Key/ Exam Result. This CAPF AC Exam 2015 will be conducted by UPSC on 12th July 2015.
[box type =”info”]
- June Month Employment News E-Paper Notification—>> READ HERE
- Download UPSC CMS 28 June E-Admit Card 2015[/box]
Note: In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2015 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
How to Download UPSC 12 July CAPF ACs Exam E-Admit Card 2015:
- The candidates can log on to the official website
- Select any any given option of Registration ID, Roll Number or by Name
- Fill valid mandatory details of the candidates to get the admit card.
- Take a print out of admit card and keep it with yourself at the time of examination.
Download Here UPSC CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ACS) EXAMINATION, 2015
Click Here for Latest Jobs Notification