Download UPSC #26 July Drug Inspector Exam Hall Ticket 2015: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Drug Inspector Prelims Examination on 26 July 2015 on Sunday. Thousands of candidates are going to attend this examination. All applied candidates are eager searching for the UPSC Drug Inspector #E-Admit Card 2015 on UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in/. We are providing you a direct link to download your UPSC DI 26 July Hall Ticket 2015.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a government body which organizes every year various recruitment Examinations to hire eligible people. UPSC has scheduled to conducted this Drug Inspector examination for filling up this post through this examination. Thousands of candidates have applied already for this examination. Now, all are waiting for the UPSC DI Call Letter 2015. Here are 147 posts to fill up through this UPSC examination.
Union Public Service Commission has issued this recruitment notification for filling up Drug Inspector Positions in the CDSCO (Central Drugs Standard Control Organization) under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. People who are going to attend this examination must download their admit card from the UPSC official website. Without UPSC E-Admit Card none of the candidates will be permitted to enter in the examination hall. Admit card helps you to find your examination centre & exam time.
[box type = “info”]
- UPSC IAS Prelims #23 August Hall Ticket 2015
- UPSC Drug Inspector #26 July Answer Key 2015
- UPSC Stores Officer eAdmit Card 2015
- UPPSC Asst Eng. Exam E-Admit Card 2015
- Employment News E-Paper Notification 2015–>> READ HERE
Union Public Service Commission that works for the focal government to select best representatives for the vacant positions in the central government offices. UPSC has released this recruitment for filling up the Drug Inspector Vacancies in UPSC. The recruitment for UPSC Drug Inspector Process has been over now. A huge number of candidates are going to participated in this examination. Aspirants can download their UPSC DI E-Admit Card 2015 from the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in/.
(a) The test will be of two hours duration and the medium of the test will be English only.
(b) The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers and will carry a maximum of 100 marks.
(c) There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of onethird of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The candidate must take the test at the test venue indicated in the e-admit card only. If the candidate appears at any other test venue, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates must queue outside the entry gate and enter in an orderly manner.
- While entering, the candidates must show their Admit Cards to the security at the Main Gate.
- Candidates are allowed to enter the Test Venues and registration would start from 12:30 PM onwards.
- Entry to Computer Labs starts at 12:30 PM.
- Candidates’ entry shall NOT be allowed into the test venue after 1.15 P.M. under any circumstances.
- The candidates registration closes at 1.30 P.M.
How to Download UPSC Drug Inspector #26 July Hall Ticket 2015:
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- find the admit card link and follow the instruction
- fill the details and download your admit card
- OR Click on below link for direct admit card link
Download Here UPSC Drug Inspector E-Admit Card #26 July 2015
Click Here for Latest Jobs Notification
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS. VIOLATIONS OF ANY INSTRUCTION WILL RENDER THE CANDIDATE LIABLE TO SUCH ACTION AS THE COMMISSION MAY DEEM FIT TO TAKE. (THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BRING THIS COPY OF INSTRUCTIONS TO THE RECRUITMENT TEST HALL FOR REFERENCE).