Download UPSC DRDO Store Officer #26 July Exam Hall Ticket 2015: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to be conducting a Computer Based Recruitment Test for the above mentioned post on 26 July 2015 on Sunday in the Forenoon Session from 10.00 A.M to 12.00 Noon at nine centres all over India. A lots of candidates applied for this recruitment. All applied candidates are eager searching for the UPSC Stores Officer DRDO E-Admit Card from the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a government body which conducts recruitment examinations every year to hire eligible candidates. The Commission has uploaded the UPSC SO DRDO e-Admit Cards for the Computer Based Recruitment Test on its Website www.upsc.gov.in and www.upsconline.nic.in. Here are 20 Posts to fill up through this examination. Now, all are waiting for the UPSC SO Call Letter 2015. Admit Card is available to download from official website.
Commission has scheduled to conducted this Store Officer DRDO Examination for filling up 20 posts this post through this examination. A lots of people applied already for this examination. Admit card helps you to find your examination centre & exam time. We are going to provide you a direct link to download your UPSC DRDO SO Hall Ticket 2015 from below link. No paper Admit Card will be issued for this Recruitment Test by the Commission. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-Admit Card.
[box type = “info”]
- UPSC IAS Prelims #23 August Hall Ticket 2015
- Last Week Employment News E-Paper Notification 2015—>> READ HERE
The candidates are advised to download their e Admit Cards and take a printout thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venue for appearing in the Recruitment Test. The candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the Recruitment Test with an undertaking along with photo identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID etc.
NOTE: In case of any discrepancy, the same may be communicated to the Commission at the earliest to enable the Commission to take a decision in the matter. In case of any difficulty, the candidates may contact UPSC Facilitation Counter at Telephone No. 011- 23381125, 23385271 and 23098543 between 10.00 A.M to 05.00 P.M on all working days.
- The candidate must take the test at the test venue indicated in the e-admit card only. If the candidate appears at any other test venue, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates must queue outside the entry gate and enter in an orderly manner.
- While entering, the candidates must show their Admit Cards to the security at the Main Gate.
How to Download UPSC Stores Officer DRDO #26 July eAdmit Card 2015:
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- find the admit card link & Login
- To download admit card follow the instruction
- OR Click on below link for direct admit card link
Download Here UPSC Stores Inspector DRDO E-Admit Card #26 July 2015
Click Here for Latest Jobs Notification