All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) have recently issued a notification for the Admission for MBBS 2014-15. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invited eligibly & interested applications for Registration in the prescribed form through online mode only for the Entrance Examination for admission to the MBBS Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS institutions (Patna, Bhopal,Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur).
Candidates who are all Passed or appearing in 10+2 level Appearing for AIIMS, MBBS admission. Read the full AIIMS admission below.
AIIMS MBBS Admission Details:
- Course Name: MBBS Course
- Seats Available: 672 Seats
- Minimum Age 17 Years (as on 31st December 2014)
- Passed or Appearing in 10+2 with P.C.B
- General/OBC Students: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Students: Rs. 800/-
- PH Students: No Application Fee
- Student Can Pay the Examination Fee Through: Challan at State Bank of India.
- Student Also Pay the Examination Fee Through: Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking Mode
|Sr.||Post Name||Total Seats|
How to Apply:
- All applicants are advised to read the Prospectus and Help Manual before starting online registration
- While filling the online application, please ensure that no column is left blank.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected
- Applications not supported by Challan payment shall be rejected
- In the event of rejection of the application form, there would be no intimation and no correspondence / request for re-consideration, will be entertained.
- Please save and download a print of the Registration Slip and retain the copy of Registration Slip till the completion of Admission Process.
- Online Application Begin On: 17th February 2014
- Last Date of Online Registration: 17 March 2014
- Written Exam Held on: 01st June 2014
- Admit Card Available: Mid Week of May 2014
- Result Declared on: 25th June 2014
- Counselling Begin from: July 2014
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Download Prospectus: Download Here