Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University which is in it’s 53rd Year of existence is the premier medical institution of this country. BHU was founded by Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, in 1916 with cooperation of great personally Dr. Annie Besant. Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance is a national entrance conducted by BHU as a criterion for students to get admission into (BHU PMT 2014) MBBS course.
The Banaras Hindu University is one of the leading central universities of India. Banaras University announces admissions to its under graduate as well as post graduate courses through the common entrance exam (UET & PET) for all the students who are interested to take admission in the university at http://bhu.ac.in.
Banaras Hindu University MBBS 2014 application form is now available. The Banaras Hindu University conducts the entrance exam for admitting all the eligible candidates in the MBBS course and other courses available under the Institute of Medical Studies (IMS). The last date filling online BHU MBBS 2014 application is April 30, 2014. Candidates must have passed 10 and +2 with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together for apply the Medical Course in BHU. Aspirants appearing for the final examinations of class 12th can also apply for the BHU Medical Entrance 2014. Interested candidates who wish to apply for MBBS or BDS courses in BHU 2014 should apply by visit this link Visit http://bhuonline.in.
The BHU Entrance Test is conducted at two levels which include –Prelims and Mains respectively, in the question paper containing objective type multiple choice based questions of total 200 Marks. questions respectively based on the Biology, Chemistry and Physics. The applications will be informed online at official website of the BHU about the application process for the PMT Exam 2014. The candidates should pay the application fee through the Demand Drafts drawn in favor of “The Registrar Banaras Hindu University”.
BHU MBBS/BDS Entrance Test Details:
Total Seats in MBBS/BDS in BHU:
- The total number of MBBS Seats is 84 in Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU). The total number of BDS seats is 50 in Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- BHU MBBS Seats 2014: 71 MBBS Seats
- General – 36
- OBC – 19
- SC – 11
- ST – 05
- BHU BDS Seats 2014: 50 BDS Seats
- OBC – 13
- SC – 08
- ST – 04
- Candidates must have passed 10 and +2 with a minimum of 50% marks
- 40% Marks for SC/ST Candidates
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- By Demand Drafts drawn in favor of “The Registrar Banaras Hindu University”.
How to Apply for BHU Online Admission Form 2014:
- Candidates are required to visit the BHU Official Website and followed for filling the online application steps
Dates for BHU PMT 2014:
- Last Date of Filling Online Form: 30 April 2014
- Prelims Exam: May 2014
- Mains Exam: June 2014
- Website: http://www.bhu.ac.in/
- BHU Prospectus 2014: Click Here
- BHU MBBS/BDS Notification Details: Download Here
- BHU Apply Online: Click Here