AIMA MAT Application Form September 2015 : All India Management Test (AIMA) conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) four times in a year in the months of September, December, February months. AIMA is going to conduct the MAT exam 2015. The MAT Test September 2015 will be held on 06.09.2015 and 12.09.2015 as offline and online exam.
MAT 2015 Test has been started from 20th July 2015 and last date to apply application form for MAT is 22.08.2015. The official website of AIMA is www.aima-ind.org
Online registration process : Students have to pay the application fee or registration fee and then have to the application form on online. Students must fill the application form with the relevant details. And then take the print out and send the hard copy to the official address given below :
All India Management Association,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Application Form Available: Available Now
- Last date for sale Forms and Online Registration: 22 August 2015
- Last date to submit application form: 25 August 2015
- Admit Card Download: 29 August 2015
- Paper Based Exam: 06 September 2015
- Computer Based Test: 12 September 2015
- Applicants must have the Graduated Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Final year students of Gradate Courses can also apply.
Registration Fees: Applicants have to pay the registration fees of Rs. 1200 in favour of AIMA. Then candidates will be able to apply Online on the official website of AIMA.
- Official website: www.aima-ind.org
- Online MAT Registration Form: Click Here
- Apply Online for MAT Sept 2015 Application Form: Click Here
- Test Centers List: Click Here
- Check Your Application Status: Click Here
MAT Application Form 2015, apply on or before the last date 22nd August, 2015. Register yourself and download the application form and submit it before the last date. Keep check here for the latest updates about the MAT Exam 2015.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003.
Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.