UP Basic Education Board has released list of final selected candidates for BTC admission 2013 in UP. Board also releases different dates to take admission in government DIET and various private college of Uttar Pradesh. Follow this article for information details.
BTC 2013 Admission Dates:
Eligible candidates can download their final district allotment and admission card from upbasiceduboard.gov.in website by providing registration number, date of birth and secure password. This is the same password that you had received from DIET at the time of 10 district submission. Now print your final college admission form. Take this card along with yourself to allotted DIET and consult with principal.
- 11-15 March 2014 – Admission in DIET
- 18-21 March 2014 – Admission in private colleges at Free Seats
- 22-25 March 2014 – Admission in private colleges at Paid Seats
- 28 March onward – Start 0f regular classes for 2013 batch
[box type=”info” ]Also Check:
- Download: BTC District and College Allotment List
- BTC 2013 Fee structure for Government and Private colleges
BTC Admission Procedure:
Admission process will start from 11th March. Candidates who has high merit in their category section (Male or Female, Arts or Science, General, SC, ST, OBC, PH, FF dependent, Ex-serviceman) will take admission in government DIET of allotted district. Admission will be done by their merit. After filling up of DIET, registration in private colleges will start from 18th March i.e. after Holi festival vacations.
Based on merit, students will take admission at Free Seat and than at Paid Seat in private college. Whole process will be done by checking individual candidates merit and other students merit.
List of Documents needed for BTC admission:
All selected candidates are requested to take following documents along with admission card:
- High School (10th class) mark sheet and Certificate
- Intermediate (12th class) mark sheet and Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and Certificate/degree (If degree is not issued yet then submit Provisional Degree )
- Cast / category certificate
- Special category certificate (Applicable for Physical Handicapped, Freedom Fighter Dependent and ex-serviceman (self) only)
- Mul Nivas Praman Patra
- 4 color photographs of yourself
- Rs. 10/- non-judicial stamp paper Sapath Patra
This paper is to show that you are a resident of filed district (your home town) of Uttar Pradesh and all the information are correctly filled.
You must take original documents and two copies with self-attested documents. Submit these to Principal of allotted district.