Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Entrance Examination-2015 will be decided to conducting in the month of May, 2014 at various examination centres to get admission in Law Colleges. All Indian CLAT Entrance Examination–2015 will be conducted by 14 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admission to their under-graduate and post-graduate programs (LL.B and LL.M). People who are interested can apply online application form through the official website in the month of January, 2015. A huge number of candidates will be applied to take admission in Law Colleges.
Applicants can go through the official website www.clat.ac.in to apply online application form before the last date and also know more information about latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Before filling their online application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the under-graduation and post-graduation. The application form will be available on the authorized website of CLAT in the month of January, 2015 and examination will be decided to conducting in the month of May, 2015. The CLAT Admission Counseling will be began in the June, 2015.
The last date for applying online application form is 31 March, 2015.
CLAT-2015 Common Entrance Exam Notification:
Name of Organisation: Ram Manohar Lohila National Law University
Name of Examination: Common Law Admission Entrance Exam (CLAT-2015)
Availability of Online Application Form: January, 2015
Examination Date: 10 May, 2015 [Sunday]
CLAT-2015 Common Entrance Exam Paper Pattern:
For Under-Graduate Programs:
|S.NO||Topic||Marks||No Of Questions|
|01.||English including Comprehension||40 Marks||40 Questions|
|02.||Legal Aptitude||50 Marks||50 Questions|
|03.||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Marks||50 Questions|
|04.||Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Marks||20 Questions|
|05.||Logical Reasoning||40 Marks||40 Questions|
|Total Marks/Total Questions||200 Marks||200 Questions|
For Post-Graduate Programs:
|S.NO||Topic||Marks||No Of Questions|
|01.||Long Essay Type Descriptive Questions (covering subject areas such as Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence)||100 Marks||04 Questions|
|02.||Multiple-Choice Questions (Covering all compulsory law subjects prescribed by the BCI for the Under-Graduate Course except Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence)||50 Marks||50 Questions|
|Total Marks/Total Questions||150 Marks||54 Questions|
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT:
For Under-Graduate Programs: Applicants should have obtained a Higher Secondary Level/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university/college/institution with minimum 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST categories) candidates. Students who are appearing in the March/April, 2015 Examination or appearing in (10+2) exam will also be eligible to take participation in the CLAT Examination.
For Post-Graduate Programs: Candidates have a LL.B Degree/Five Years LL.B Degree/Equivalent Degree from any recognised university/college/institution with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST categories candidates. Candidates who are waiting for the result of March/April, 2015 LL.B/other exam will also be eligible in the test.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.4000/- (Four Thousand Only) for the Gen/OBC/PWD categories and Rs.3500/-(Three Thousand Five Hundred Only) for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
CLAT Selection Process:
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written entrance examination conducting in the month of May, 2015 at various examination centres. People are advised to not bring mobile phone, calculator, costly/valuable items or any other electronic device in the examination hall. After the exam the candidates who qualified in the written examination will be called for counseling to selected top colleges.
Online Admission Counseling: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates can called for counseling to select top colleges of Law in the month of June, 2015. The venue and date of the counseling will be informed through the medium of call letter.
Participating Universities NLUs for CLAT are the following:
|S.No||National Law Universities (NLUs)|
|01.||National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)|
|02.||National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)|
|03.||National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)|
|04.||National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)|
|05.||Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)|
|06.||Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)|
|07.||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)|
|08.||Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)|
|09.||Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)|
|10.||National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)|
|11.||The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)|
|12.||National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)|
|13.||NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)|
|14.||National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)|
- Candidates can apply online application form before the last date (Update Shortly) through the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid of best of their knowledge.
- After filling the application form completely click on the submit button.
- Pay application fee through the medium of online/offline mode both.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Print their application form and confirmation page for the future references.
- Availability of Online Application Form: 1st January, 2015
- Downloading Admit Card of CLAT : 15th April, 2015 [Wednesday] Onwards
- CLAT 2015 Examination Date: 10th May, 2015
- Declaration of Result: 15 days After Exam
- Online Counseling Admission Process: June, 2015
- Click Here: Apply Online
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.clat.ac.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.