Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting National Eligibility Test (NET) Examination Dec, 2014 on 28 Dec, 2014 [Sunday] at 89 selected SET coordinating institutions spread across the Indian. People who were eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of National Eligibility Test (CBSE). There are a total of 79 subjects for the NET Dec, 2014 Exam conducted by the CBSE on the behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC).
Applicants can go through the official website www.cbsenet.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like CBSE National Eligibility Test Result 2014, NET Dec, 2014 Cut Off Marks 2014 and CBSE NET Solved Answer Key 2014. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website of CBSE. Before filling their online application form, people must know about the eligibility criteria for the post ‘Assistant Professor’ in NET Dec, 2014.
The last date for filling online application form is 15 Nov, 2014.
CBSE National Eligibility Test (NET) Dec-2014 Post Detail:
Name of Examination: National Eligibility Test or NET Dec-2014 Exam
Post Name: Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Total Subjects: 79
Total NET Coordinating Institutions: 89
- Candidates age should not more than 28 years for the Junior Research Fellowship and no upper age limit for the post Assistant Professor in NET Examination.
- A relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC mention on official website.
- The 3 years’ relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree and total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
- Candidates must have appeared/appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (50% to 55%) for appearing in NET.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before the last date through the official website.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.450/-(Four Hundred Fifty Only) for General candidates, Rs.225/-(Two Hundred Twenty Five Only) for OBC category candidates and Rs.110/-(One Hundred Only) for SC/ST/PWD categories candidates as a application fee through online/offline mode both.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The central Board of Secondary Education has conducting NET Dec-2014 Examination in 79 various subjects at 89 coordinating institutions spread across india. The candidates who will be qualifying the Net Dec-2014 Exam will be given the NET Marks Sheet Certificate approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Net Dec-2014 Examination will be conducted in two session that are- Morning Session(09:30 AM to 12:00 PM) and Evening Session (01:30 PM to 04:00 PM). The question paper will be objective type and no negative marking.
NET Certificate: Shortlisted/Examination qualified candidate will be given NET Certificate by the Central Board of Secondary Education on the behalf of University Grants Commission. People are advised to not bring any mobile phones, calculator, costly/valuable items in the examination hall.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Click on the Application Form for Net link on the login page of official website.
- Before filling their online application form candidates must have scanned image of their coloured recent photograph and signature of appropriate size.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form should be correct and valid.
- After filling online application form candidates should be pay their application fee through online/offline mode both as according to their choice.
- One copy of application form and one copy of attendances slip and other document should be sent to the coordinating institution so as to reach must before 25 Nov, 2014.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Affix one photograph on the printed copy of application form and attested by the Gazette officer and photo will be self attested.
- Eligible candidates can send their application form to the Registrar/Principle of coordinating institutions so as to reach must before 25 Nov, 2014.
Apply Online Procedure of CBSE UGC NET Application Form Dec-2014:-
- Log on to the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Click on the Apply for Net December-2014 link on the login page of official website.
- There are four steps to fill online application form are- Application Form, Upload Image, Fee Payment and Download Form.
- Fill all the details in application form should be correct/valid and complete all four steps to fill form completely.
- If any registered candidates want to login then, fill their roll number and password generated by the system at the time of filling application form.
- Print the application form, attendance form and admit card for future references.
- Opening date of online application form: 15 Oct, 2014
- Closing date for online application form: 15 Nov, 2014
- Last date of submission of fee: 18 Nov, 2014
- Lats date of taking print out of application, attendance slip and admit card: 19 Nov, 2014
- Last Date for Receiving of online application form: 25 Nov, 2014
- Date of written examination: 28 Dec, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.cbsenet.nic.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Click Here: Download NET UGC Dec-2014 Official Notification
- Click Here: Apply Online NET Application Form 2014