National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is the largest open schooling system in the world and an examination board of government of india as per with CBSE/CISCE. Applicants who wants admission in 10th/12th Standard through NIOS Board can apply online registration form through the authorized website before the last date as preferred option to continue their studies. NIOS is one of the three national board and offer school education through open and distance education mode. Most of the candidates can who busy with their jobs or any other issue can complete their Secondary (10th)/Senior Secondary (12th) through National Institute of Open Schooling.
Applicants can go through the official website www.nios.ac.in to apply online registration for the secondary (10th) or Senior Secondary (12th) through open schooling. National Institute of Open Schooling conduct two public examinations in one academic year that is in April-May and in October-November. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like NIOS Open Schooling Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015, NIOS 10th/12th Exam Admit Card 2015 and NIOS Xth/XIIth Exam Result 2015. If fee is not paid or form is not received within prescribed time limit, original Marksheet /Admit Card is not enclosed with application form, photo not uploaded or affixed or photo upload is not of desired size or format, application is not signed by the candidate then application form will be rejected and no request for candidature and refund of fee would be entertained.
The last date for applying registration is 20 July, 2015 through the authorized website of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
NIOS Xth/XIIth Open Schooling Registration (CBSE/CISCE):-
Organising Institute: National Institute of Open Schooling
Examination Name: Secondary (Xth)/Senior Secondary (XIIth) NIOS Board Examination
- There is no upper age limit for admission. However, the minimum age for enrolment is 14 years for the Secondary course and 15 years for the Senior Secondary course as per information given in the entry requirements.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants who has passed class VIII and has valid proof of attaining 14 years of age can apply for registration to a Secondary Course.
- A person who had studied at secondary level can also seek admission in NIOS either to complete his course or to improve his performance.
Application Fee: NIOS Xth/XIIth Examination Board Fee:-
|Course Name||Male (Gen/OBC)||Female (Gen/OBC)||SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman|
|Secondary Course (Xth)||1350||1100||900|
|Senior Secondary Course (XIIth)||1500||1250||975|
|For Additional Subjects||200 (Xth) / 230 (XIIth)||200 (Xth) / 230 (XIIth)||200 (Xth) / 230 (XIIth)|
- Log on to official website of National Institute of Open Schooling.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Admission forms received without supporting documents will be rejected and fee will not be refunded.
- Fill all the details should be correct and true by the candidates in the application form.
- After upload their photograph & signature candidates can pay examination fee through online/offline mode.
- Please put your signature and paste passport size photograph on original form. Attach the attested documents with form and get the photographs attested on the photocopies from Principal/Co-ordinator or Gazatted Officer/Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Examination result will be declared after 6/7 weeks, last exam will be over.
- Applicants can send their application form along with all documents mention in the information brochure to the following address given below.
The Director (SSS)
National Institute of Open Schooling,
A-24/25 Institutional Areas
Sector 62 Noida
Pin Code- 201309
- Online Registration without late fee: 16 Sept to 31 Jan, 2015
- Online Registration with late fee Rs.200/- : 01 Feb to 15 Feb, 2015
- Online Registration with late fee Rs.400/- : 16 Feb to 28 Feb, 2015
- Online Registration with late fee Rs.700/- : 01 Mar to 15 Mar, 2015
- Declaration of Result: After 6 or 7 week (Last Exam was over)
- Click Here: Online Registration Xth/XIIth Board Examination 2015
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.nios.ac.in to apply online registration and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Toll Free Number: 18001809393