National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2015 will be decided to conducting on 25th Jan, 2015 [Sunday] at various examination centres across Indian. People who are interested and eligible can filling their online application form through the official website whose link is mention below. About 64,90,000 students will be take participated in previous years for the NSTSE-2015 Examination. Before applying online application people must read the instruction carefully about the eligibility criteria. All the student of class II to XII from any school will be eligible to take participate in the national state level science talent search examination.
Applicants can go through the official website www.unifiedcouncil.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification publish on the official website. There will be a separate paper for each class and medium of paper will be only english. All the questions are compulsory and no negative marking for given wrong answers. Students who achieve the highest marks among all the classes is declared as NSTSE topper and nominated for the scholarship of Rs.2,00,000 cash prize. The top three rankers in each class will be awarded Tablet PC, Memento and Medal. The next seven rankers of each class IV to XII (Rank 4-10) will be awarded Rs.1000/-(One Thousand Only) as a scholarship amount. The next fifteen rankers (Rank 11 to 25) student will be awarded Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Rupees) as a cash prize. After next top 100 rankers will be awarded with BMA’s Talent and Olympiad Resource Book written by Brain Mapping Academy.
NSTSE will be based on the CBSE syllabus 85% of the Syllabus considered for setting the NSTSE Question Paper. The number of question asked in the exam for class-II, Class-III and Classes IV to XII is 50, 75 and 100 respectively.
The last date for receipt of application form is 15 Nov, 2014.
NSTSE-2015 State Level (Scholarship) Exam Notification:
Name of Organisation: Unified Council of India
Name Of Examination: NSTSE-2015 Exam
- Candidates with any age group will be eligible to take participate in the National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2015.
- All the students of class II to XII should be participating in the examination.
|S.No||Students Rank||Scholarship Amt|
|01.||Top Rank (NSTSE-Topper)||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|02.||Rank I to 3||Tablet PC + Momento + Medal|
|03.||Rank 4 to 10||Rs.1000/-|
|04.||Rank 11 to 25||Rs.500/-|
|05.||Rank 26 to 100||Science Olympiad Resource Book|
- All the students of class II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI and XII from any schools in any state of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form through the authorized website of National Level Science Talent Search Examination.
|S.No||Classes||No of Questions||Marks|
|03.||Class-IV to XII||100||100|
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) as a application fee + Rs.15/-(Fifteen Only) for student performance report (SPR) through the demand draft (DD).
- The Demand Draft (DD) drawn in the favour of Unified Council payable at Hyderabad.
Procedure to Apply Online:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Unified Council.
- Click on the Proceed for Registration link after read the instruction carefully.
- Fill all the details should be correct/valid in the application form and submit immediately.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Eligible candidates can fill their online application form and sent to the following address given below.
16/1/B, Farhath Hospital Lane, Saleem Nagar,
Telangana Pin- 500 036
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 1st Oct, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15 Nov, 2014
- Downloading Admit Card:17 Jan, 2015 Onwards
- Examination Date: 25 Jan, 2015 [Sunday] 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.unifiedcouncil.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Download Here: Official Notification
- Click Here: Apply Online