ONGC 500 Scholarship : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India (ONGC) is offering applications from only SC and ST Students from Various streams for 500 Numbers of Scholarship in ONGC 2015. Students can send the application form via offline mode only upto 15.11.2015. Official notification regarding this scholarship news can be seen on ONGC’s official website www.ongcindia.com
500 Scholarships for Engineering and Management Students (SC/ST only), Oil an Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) India has come up with an official notification for 500 Scholarships ONGC for those students who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes from any Engineering, MBBS, MBA Colleges or doing Masters Degree in Geology/Geophysics. Candidate should be an Excellent Student and have obtained marks according to the ONGC criteria (See Full Eligibility Criteria Below)
The candidate fulfilling the above criteria may submit their application in the prescribed ‘Application format’ which can can be downloaded from ONGC’s official website.
- Only Indian Citizens can apply
- The candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source. However in case of student getting fees from any of the State governments are eligible for scholarship.
- Those students will not be paid who would be fail to score minimum 50 % in the examination or 5 grade points out of 10 grade points.
ONGC 500 Scholarship Details:
|04.||Masters in Geology/Geophysics||135|
500 Scholarship ONGC Age Limit:
- Maximum Age should be 30 years
ONGC 500 SC/ST Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be in 1st year of Engineering/MBBS or Masters Degree of Geology/Geophysics/MBA
- Students pursuing four years Engineering/MBBS or Two years Masters Course in Business Administration & Two years Master Degree in Geology/Geophysics are eligible
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12 disciplines. Similarly 60% marks are necessary in graduation for P.G. Courses of Geology/Geophysics/MBA. Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA/CGPA) of minimum 6.0 in 10 points scale of grading system.
- The Gross annual income of family of the candidate should not more than Rs 4.50 Lakhs per annum
- The candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source. However in case of student getting fees from any of the State governments are eligible for scholarship
ONGC 500 Scholarship Amount:
- Students will be paid 4000 per month
ONGC Scholarship 2015 Procedure to Apply:
- The candidate fulfilling the above criteria may submit their application in the prescribed ‘Application format’ which can can be downloaded from ONGC’s official website www.ongcindia.com
- Complete application with all the supporting documents as mentioned in the application form duly certified and forwarded by their Head/Principal/ Dean of the Institute/ College/University, should reach the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in application format
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15.11.2015