UPTET Information 2015 :- The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) State Government of Uttar Pradesh had published Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) notification to fill up posts of Primary level teacher, Language Teacher and Upper primary level teacher by online through the official website www.upbasiceducationboard.in. Notification published on 25-11-2015 and the TET examination will be held on 02-Feb-2015.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed 12/ Graduation Degree/ BTC/ B.L. Ed/ Diploma in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational and essential qualification according to the UPTET advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Merit lists. Candidates minimum age for applying should be exceed than 18 years.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET), then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and fill application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
UPTET Notification 2015:
Organisation :- Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET).
Job Location :- All over in Uttar Pradesh.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Post|
|01.||Primary Level Teacher ( Class 1 to Class 5)|
|02.||Language Teacher (Primary Level)|
|03.||Upper Primary Level Teacher ( Class 5 to Class 8 )|
|04.||Language Teacher ( Upper Primary Level)|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age should be more than 18 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed 12/ Graduation Degree/ BTC/ B.L. Ed/ Diploma in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Application fees for vacancies 2015:
- For general/ OBC category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.400/-.
- For SC/ ST category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.200/- by online.
Pay Scale of Posts 2015:
For more details please read full Uttar Pradesh TET notification 2015.
Selection Process of Recruitment 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Merit list.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official website :- www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that take a print copy for future use.
Important Dates for Posts 2015:
- Notification published on 25-Nov-2015.
- Exam date :- 02-Feb-2016.
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official Website :- www.upbasiceducationboard.in & http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Official Notification :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the UPTET Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.