Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra invite a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Lower Grade Stenographer, Surveyor, Driver, Forest Guard [ Grade-III ] and ‘Watch Man and Peon’ [ Grade-IV ] for filling the vacant vacancies in FDCM. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. People who are interested can submit their application form for the FDCM Recruitment 2014 before the last date so as to reach on before 25 July, 2014.
Applicants can go through the official website www.fdcm.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know more information related to Admit Cards/Exam Result upcoming notification. Candidates are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filing their application form. There are a total of 100 vacant vacancies for the Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2014 to the various posts in FDCM, Maharashtra.
The last date of receipt of application form is 25 July, 2014.
FDCM Recruitment Posts Details:
|01.||Lower Grade Stenographer||01|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years for the post Forest Guard.
- For remaining post candidates age should be more than 18 years and less than 33 years are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must posses Graduation with 50 marks or Hindi/Marathi shorthand ( 100 words Per Minute ) and also necessary pass in DEOACS for the post Sr no-01, Civil Engineering with 50% marks and also DEOACS certificate for the post Sr no-02, 10th class passed with valid driving licence for the post Sr. no-03 and 10 Passed with 50% marks from any recognized board/College for the post Sr.no-04.
- Candidates must pass 8th class for the post Sr.no-05 and 8th class passed with having valid driving licence for the post Sr.no-06.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form to the following address mention below in proper format.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-( Five Hundred Only ) as a application fees for General/UR category and Rs.250/-( Two Hundred Fifty ) for the OBC category through the demand draft drawn in the favour of FDCM Ltd , Forest Project Department, West Nashik.
- Once fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination conducted by the forest department. The question paper will be objective type. Candidates are requested to not bring any costly/valuable items or cell phones/calculators or any electronic device in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview/Trade Test: The exam qualified/shortlisted candidates called for an interview or trade test. The final selection of the candidates depend on the overall performance of the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Application form will be filled by the candidates in their own hand writing.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected summarily.
- Applicants can send their application form to the following address mention below.
The Regional Manager Forest Project Building
Forest Development, FDCM Ltd
kalika Mandir Marg
- Last date of receipt of application form: 25 July, 2014
- Website: Candidates can through the official website www.fdcm.nic.in to know more information related to upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Results.
- Official Notification: Download Here