Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer has delivered a notification for the recruitment of the 108 vacant vacancies for the post of the Jr Accountant/ Tehsil Revenue Accountant. Applicants who are interested and eligible can fill their forms online through the official website of RPSC. Age limit for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for the post of Junior Accountant is 21 to 35 years. Candidates who are fulfilling the conditions can only fill forms for this recruitment.
Candidates are requested to fill the forms after reading the instructions carefully. Fill the forms completely and correctly as to avoid the rejection of the application form. Fill all the information according to the documents. Candidates can submit the forms before the last date of Submission. There is no any other mode of filling the application form applications filled from any other mode will not be entertained.
Applicants are requested to go through the official website regularly to be update with the latest Notification and details.
RPSC Recruitment Details:
|Sr.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|02.||Tehsil Revenue Accountant||05|
- Candidates age limit should be between 21-35 years as on 01 Jan, 2014.
- Candidates of Rajasthan Belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC category should be having the Relaxation of the 05 years.
- Women Applicants of Rajasthan Belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC category will be having the relaxation of 10 years.
- General category women Of Rajasthan should be having the Relaxation of 05 years.
- Candidates should have Intermediate examination from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC (NIELIT) under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Candidates selected should be given the salary of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 and grade Pay of Rs.3600
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
- Application fees should be paid through the online mode.
- Fees once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written test and interview.
- There will be four papers and candidates have to Score 40% marks in Each paper for passing in Exam.
- Each Paper consist of 150 marks.
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be called for the interview for a personality test.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Before filling the application form candidates can read the instructions.
- Submit the form before the last date of submission.
- Last Date for applying online: 21 Nov, 2014 till 12:00 midnight.
- Official Website: http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Candidates can go through this official website to fill the application form.
- Aspirants can go through this website regularly to be updated with the latest notification and details.
- Official Notification: Download Here