NBCC Recruitment 2015: National Buildings Constructor Corporation Limited (NBCC) has published a notification for 109 various vacancies. Interested candidates who want to apply for these posts can verify ADVERTISEMENT No.06/2015. Interested applicants can apply Online through the official website of www.nbccindia.com. Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 07 July 2015.
In NBCC there are 109 total posts. Candidates who are searching for NBCC vacancies, here is a chance for those candidates. Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fees.
There are various vacancies in this recruitment like General Manager (Finance), Deputy Manager (HRM), Assistant Manager (HRM), Project Manager – Civil, Additional General Manager (Law), Assistant Manager (Company Secretary), Deputy Project Manager (Finance) & other posts. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
We advised that please read the National Buildings Constructor Corporation Limited (NBCC) Advertisement(pdf) carefully before apply application form. For more information and other details about NBCC Jobs 2015 are mentioned below :
109 NBCC Various Vacancy Notification 2015 Details:
National Buildings Constructor Corporation Limited (NBCC)
Total Vacancies: 109
|Sr.||Post Name||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|01.||Deputy General Manager (Engineering) – Civil||41 years||E-4 (Rs.29100-54500)||22|
|02.||Project Manager – Civil||37 years||E-3 (Rs.24900-50500)||20|
|03.||Deputy Project Manager – Civil||33 years||E-2 (Rs.20600-46500)||19|
|04.||Manager (Finance)||37 years||E-3 (Rs.24900-50500)||10|
|05.||Deputy Project Manager (Finance)||41 years||E-4 (Rs.29100-54500)||09|
|06.||Assistant Manager (HRM)||30 years||E-1 (Rs.16400-40500)||07|
|07.||Manager (HRM)||37 years||E-3 (Rs.24900-50500)||05|
|08.||Deputy Manager (HRM)||33 years||E-2 (Rs.20600-46500)||04|
|09.||Office Assistant (Stenography)||22 years||W-3 Rs.7300/- (Open Ended)||03|
|10.||General Manager (Finance)||49 years||E-6 (Rs.36600-62000)||02|
|11.||Deputy General Manager (HRM)||41 years||E-4 (Rs.29100-54500)||02|
|12.||Assistant Manager (Law)||30 years||E-1 (Rs.16400-40500)||02|
|13.||Additional General Manager (Law)||45 years||E-5 (Rs.32900-58000)||01|
|14.||Assistant Manager (Marketing)||30 years||E-1 (Rs.16400-40500)||01|
|15.||Assistant Manager (Company Secretary)||30 years||E-1 (Rs.16400-40500)||01|
- Between 22 years to 49 years.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules and regulations.
Qualification for NBCC Delhi:
- Eligible and interested candidates who completes his B.Tech/BE or any equivalent degree is eligible for this recruitment notification.
- For more information about Qualification, Candidates can refer to the notification.
Candidates are required to pay:
- For Executive Posts (E-1 & above) Rs. 1000/-
- For Non-Executive Posts (Sr. Stenographer/Office Assistant (Stenography) Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD & Departmental category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee.
Selection Process for NBCC Jobs:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in :
- The selection procedure will be decided by NBCC depending upon the response received against each post.
- The selection criteria can be by way of Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion & Personal Interview or Written Test followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview or by any other appropriate way.
- The candidates who are short listed are called for Interview.
- The selection of candidates depends on their skills.
- Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of nbccindia.gov.in.
How to Apply for NBCC Vacancies:
Candidates can apply for this vacancy by filling up online form available on official website of National Buildings Constructor Corporation Limited (NBCC), by logging on to official website: nbccindia.com, Here search for recruitment tab and follow steps mentioned on that webpage.
- Starting date of NBCC application form: 13 June 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07 July 2015.
- Official Website: http://nbccindia.com/nbccindia/index.jsp
- Official Notification: Download Here
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) is a Navratna organization. It comes under central public sector as it undertakes trade publicly in the markets along with government projects.
We advised that please read the National Buildings Constructor Corporation Limited (NBCC) Notification(pdf) carefully before apply application form.