Central Industrial Security Force invited application for the males Indian citizens for filling the vacancies to the posts Constable/Driver. They will be governed under CISF acts as well as central civil services rules applicable to the other members of the forces and other acts and rules applicable from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the ‘New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme’ applicable for the new entrants to the central government service.
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form duly completely filled in the prescribed format to the following address given below. The recruitment will be conducted on All India basis. The post are temporary but likely to become permanent. Applicants requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling the application from.
Candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format and completely filled in all respects before 19 July,2014.
Constable/Driver Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 27 years as on the 19 July,2014 (crucial date).
- The relaxation age for those candidates who had ordinarily domiciled in the state of J & K during the period from 01Jan,1980 to 31 Dec,1989.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from any recognised board/institute.
- Educational certificate other than state board / Central board should be accompanied by the Government of India notification declaring such that qualification or equivalent to the metrics/10 class pass for service under central government.
- The candidate should have a valid driving licence for heavy motor vehicle or Transport vehicle/Light motor vehicle/Motor cycle with gear.
- Refer to official Notification for Post wise details.
- Candidates are require to pay Rs.50/-(Fifty only) as the application fees in the form of postal order drawn in the favour of officers payable at the post office mentioned in the official recruitment of the recruitment.
- No fees is applicable for the SC/ST/Ex-Ser category candidates.
- Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted by the CISF for the recruitment and qualified candidates are called for the trade test.
- Trade test: The qualified candidate are called for the trade test and finally medical test will be conducted.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents to the respective address where the candidates from belong.
- Two self addressed envelopes ( 8*19 cms) size duly affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/-(Twenty two only) each on them.
- Two additional self signed photographs pass port size are also attested/Clipped with the documents.
- Attested photo copy of valid driving license issued by the RTO.
- Driving experience certificate photo copy is also attested with the document in the envelope.
- The candidates found medically fit will be finally selected.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19 July,2014
- Website: Candidate can know the upcoming updates from the website http://careervendor.com/
- Official Notification:Click here to download the prescribed format through the official website www.cisf.gov.in Download Here