1280 Meter Reader Bihar BSPHCL Recruitment 2015: Bihar State Power Company Ltd (BSPHCL), Patna has recently published an employment notification through the Notification No.: 01/2015 for recruitment of Meter Reader jobs in BSPHCL. Here are 1280 Meter Reader Posts to Fill up in Bihar State. Applicants who are interested can apply online. Department released this meter reader notification on it’s official website http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/.
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment on the post of Meter Reader for Offices of North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL) & South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (SBPDCL) as per the vacancy details given below. Candidates should have Graduate with Math/ Graduate in Commerce in regular course from any recognized University. Candidates should have an age between 21 years to 37 years.
Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the organization http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/. Further information on Bihar State Power Recruitment 2015 for Meter Reader Posts like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment are mentioned below. Check latest govt jobs for more notification.
The Last date to apply online 22 May 2015.
[box type = “info”]
- BSPHCL IT Manager/ DBA #05 July Exam Hall Ticket 2015
- June Month Rozgaar Samachaar Paper Notification 2015—>> READ HERE
Bihar State Power Meter Reader Posts Notification Details:
Organization Name: Bihar State Power Holding Corporation Limited
Post Name: Meter Reader
Total Vacancies: 1280 Posts
- Candidates should have an age between 21 years to 37 years as on 01 May 2015
- PHP (Physically Handicapped Person) Candidates shall get age relaxation by 10 years additionally in maximum age limit.
- They will have to produce latest disability certificate of Civil Surgeon indicating the physical disability of 40% or more, as and when required.
- For reckoning the maximum age, reserved category Candidates who are not a permanent domicile of Bihar, maximum age mentioned for UR Candidates shall be applicable.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduate with Math/ Graduate in Commerce in regular course from any recognized University.
- The knowledge of English, Hindi and Computer (6 month certificate course) will be essential.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- SC/ ST category candidates of Bihar domicile, for whom it will be Rs.125/- (Rs. One hundred twenty five only).
- All categories candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred) as application fee.
- Application fee is to be deposited in the BSP(H)CL Current A/C No.- (Power Jyoti) 31963202219 in any State Bank of India branch by filling a triplicate Challan, which will be generated after filling the ON-LINE application form and uploading self signed scanned photograph.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test as per Government of Bihar norms, will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates.
How to Apply:
- The applicants are to apply through “ON-LINE” on the Website of www.applyfortest.com/bsphcl.aspx or through the Website of BSPHCL at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
- Before apply this recruitment candidates are requested to read the full Official Notification and Eligibility criteria about this job vacancy.
- Click to fill ON-LINE application for the post being applied for________.
- Fill required fields in ON-LINE application & position uploaded self signed scanned recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the application form.
- Auto generated registration number will appear on “on-line” application form.
- Save and take a print out of the ON-LINE application. Note down your registration number for future reference.
- Print out of the application along with necessary certificates, as specified in d. below, shall have to be sent through ORDINARY post to-
POST BOX NUMBER 12005;
COSSIPORE POST OFFICE
KOLKATA: 700 002
- Opening Date for Online Application: 08 May 2015
- Closing Date for Online Application: 22 May 2015
- Closing Date for Receipt of print copy of Online Application: 02 June 2015
- Tentative Date of Examination: 14 June 2015 and 15 June 2015
- Website: http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here