Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently announced a Assistant Pre Exam 2014 notification for MPSC Assistant posts. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has organized the online application for the Assistant Preliminary Examination today.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites applications for the posts of Assistant. All interested & eligible MPSC Recruitment 2014 for 144 Asst(Pre) Examination Posts apply online & offline mode via visit MPSC official site www.mpsc.gov.in.
Aspirant can fill the application form before the last date. Further job details like age limit, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process & how to apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment for Assistant Post are given below.
Maharashtra PSC Assistant Posts Details:
- Between 19 – 33 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Degree in any stream
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Unreserved Category: Rs. Rs 365/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 265/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to apply offline & online Mode by Filling Complete application Form from Official Website
- After apply online candidates should take a print out of their application form for further use
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18th May 2014
- Date For Asst. Pre-Exam : 15th June 2014