Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016: Jharkhand Police Department recently released an official notification for Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) 1205 General Constable, 175 General Havaldar, 41 Driver Constable and 21 cook vacant posts in advertisement no. 02/2016. Interested applicants may attend walk-in for interview on 31-03-2016, 07-04-2016, 21-04-2016, 05-05-2016, 19-05-2016, 02-06-2016, 16-06-2016 and 28-06-2016.
Interested aspirants to apply form by download application form official website http.jhpolice.gov.in or jssc.in. Eager candidate for Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2016 must be passed 10th examination from any institution under the Jharkhand Government. He should be between 35 years to 55 years. For more information and details download to clicking on given below link.
Jharkhand Police Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of Post
No. of Posts
|1. General Constable||1205||35-55||Rs. 15000/Month|
|2. Havaldar (General)||175||35-55||Rs. 15000/Month|
|3. Driver Constable||41||35-55||Rs. 15000/Month|
|4. Cook||21||35-55||Rs. 11000/Month|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police :
- Applicant must have passed passed 10th from any institution under the Jharkhand Government.
- Eligible and interested candidates
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.0/-
Candidates will be selected based on performance of personal interview.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
Dates of Police Interview:
- 31-03-2016, 07-04-2016, 21-07-2016, 05-05-2016, 19-05-2016, 02-06-2016, 16-06-2016 and 26-06-2016