All India Management Association (AIMA) has delivered a notification for the recruitment of the 151 vacant vacancies for the post of the Management, Trainee, Jr Tech Assistant. Candidates who are interested in the private Sector can fill the forms of this recruitment through the online mode. The applications can be filled through the official website. Applicants can read the Eligibility, Qualification and other conditions before filling the forms. If the candidate is not fulfilling the Eligibility conditions then he/ she will not be able to appear in the Examination.
Applicants are informed that there is no any other mode of filling the application form. Candidates can go through the official website before filling the application form and read the instructions Carefully. Fill the forms completely and correctly to avoid the rejection of the application form. Submit the applications before the last date of submission.
Candidates are requested to go through the official website regularly to be updated with the latest Notifications and details.
|01.||Jr Technical Assistant||112|
|02.||Management trainee (Accounts)||19|
|03.||Management trainee (Technical)||10|
|04.||Management trainee (General)||08|
- For the post no.1 to 04 the age limit is 28 years and for the post of the Accountant the Age limit is 30 Years.
- Age relaxation as per rules is applicable.
For Jr Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
For Management trainee (Accounts): Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration in Finance.
For Management trainee (Technical): 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro-biology.
For Management trainee (General): Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply chain Management from recognized University/ Institutions.
For Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants.
- For the Management Trainee post Candidates will be given Rs. 20600 to Rs. 46500 per month.
- For the post of the accountant candidates should be given Rs. 16400 to Rs. 40500 per month.
- For the post of Jr Technical Assistant Salary will be Rs. 10500 to Rs. 28690 per month.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- as application fee through the Demand draft drawn in favour of the “All India Management Association”.
- No fees for the candidates of the SC/ ST /PH candidates.
- Fees once submitted cannot be refunded in any case.
Selection will be made on the basis of the objective type written test and interview candidates will be filtered out for 151 vacancies and qualified candidates will be selected.
Procedure to Apply:
- The Candidates can get application form of AIMA recruitment from the official site and send it long with all the related Documents.
- Candidates can Submit the application form before the last date 9 Dec, 2014.
- Applications should be sent to the “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”.
- Last Date for sending the application form is 9 Dec, 2014.
- Applicants can submit the applications before this date otherwise the applications will be not be entertained.
- Official Website: https://jobapply.in/mrpsujob2014 candidates can fill the forms from this official website.
- Official Notification: Download Here