Goa Police Department, Police Headquarter has given a notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Police Constable’ to filling the vacant vacancies in Goa Police Armed Forces. People who are interested can submit their application form to the following address given below. Eligible candidates can apply for the Goa Police Recruitment 2014 to the vacant vacancies of Police Constable posts. Police Constable Recruitment 2014 vacancies by the direct recruitment in 3rd India Battalion, Goa.
Applicants can go through the official website www.goapolice.in to download the format of application form and know more information related to upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result. There are a total of 222 vacant vacancies for the Police Recruitment 2014 to the post Police Constable in Goa Police 2014. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form for the Goa Police Recruitment 2014.
The last date of receipt of application form is 14 Aug, 2014.
Police Constable Recruitment Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Police Constable||Vacancies|
- Candidates age limit is 18 years to 25 years as on 14-08-2014.
- The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST/ Children of Freedom Fighter/ Sportsperson, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for SC/ ST Sportsperson and 08 years for OBC Sportsperson.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must passed 12th ( Secondary School Certificate ) or its equivalent from any recognized Board or College or Institute.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment to the police constable, Goa.
Application Form Fee:
- Candidates need to Pay Rs 20/-( Twenty only ) to obtain the prescribed application from Goa Police Welfare Cell, Administrative Block, GRP Camp, Altinho, Panaji, on all working days between 09.30 am to 17.30 pm.
- Applicants can fill their application form in your own hand writing and submit to the following address before the last date.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination will be held on the various centres allotted by the Board Of Goa Police. . The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking. Applicants are advised to not bring any valuable/costly items or cell phones/mobile phones or any other electronic devices in the examination hall. The Exam qualified candidates are called for an interview.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The final selection of the candidates based on the merit list prepared on the basis of overall marks obtained by the candidates in particular exam by Goa Police Department.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants are requested to obtain the application form from the Goa Police Welfare Cell.
- Photocopied form will not be accepted by the Police Recruitment Board.
- Eligible candidates can send their application form to the following address mention below.
Police Office Department
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.goapolice.in to know about the latest notification and upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here