2831 Lekhpal Chakbandi UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2015 @ upsssc.gov.in/: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has declared a recruitment notification for the vacant of Chakbandi Lekhpal Job Vacancies in UPSSSC. Here are 2831 Lekhpal Chakbandi posts to filling up. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission released this notification with Reference to Advt. No. 05-Exam/2014-15 for eligible job hunters on it’s official website http://upsssc.gov.in/. Candidates can apply for UPSSSC 2831 Lekhpal Chakbandi Recruitment Notification 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) inviting application from Indian Nationals for Chakbandi Lakhpal through Advt. No. 05-Exam/2014-15. Candidates must intermediate or its equivalent exam from UP Board or its equivalent certificate from any institute recognized by Government. Applicants age limit 18-40 years as on 01.07.2015.
This is a great opportunity for eligible job hunters to apply by sending the UPSSSC online application form on or before last date which is 22.05.2015. Candidates willing for Govt vacancy in Up 2015 need to pay application fee as specified in UPSSSC 2831 Lekhpaal Chakbandi Recruitment 2015 notification before 22nd May 2015. For further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for below posts.
[box type=”info” ]
- Download UPSSSC Jr Asst Admit Card Exam 31 May 2015<<— Click Here
- Download UPSSSC Lekhpal Chakbandi Exam Hall Ticket Admit Card 2015<<—Check Here[/box]
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Posts Notification Details:
Name of the Exam: Consolidation Accountant (General Selection) Exam 2015
I. Name of the Department:
1. Consolidation Commissioner Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- Applicants minimum age limit should be 18 Years to maximum age should not exceeding 40 Years as on 01.07.2015.
- Reserved candidate have limited exemption.
- For details about the age relaxation as per post check the official notification
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have possess 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent from UP Board.
- The Selected candidates will be obtain Training under UP Chakbandi Service Rule 2006 vide sub rule 16.
- After the completion of Training Period they will be appointed at UP Consolidation Department.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-
- General / OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs.160/-
- SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs.70/-
- Candidates should Submit UPSSSC Lekhpal Application Fee through either Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- Options of E-Challan & I-Collect will be available for candidates as per their choice.
- PH candidates exempted from application fee
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the UPSSSC at various examination centres.
- Candidates passing the Written Exam will be called for the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- We are requested to interested candidates before apply online application read the Official notification carefully
- Fill the online application form correctly with all mandatory details .
- Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form & submit the application from.
- No other mode of application form is accepted.
- After fill the online application form candidates should take a print out of the generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
- Starting Date of Application form: 16th April 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd May 2015
- Fee payment During: 17th April 2015 to 20th May 2015
- Website: http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here