359 Postman Mail Guard Posts in West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2015: West Bengal Postal Circle has recently declared an employment advertisement notification for the recruitment of 359 PM and MG Job vacancies in post office. Here are 359 Posts of POSTMAN / MAIL GUARD to fill up. A huge number of candidates were applied for this recruitment. Check the Official notification on it’s official website http://indiapostwb.gov.in/.
WB Postal Circle inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of Postman / Mailguard for the years 2011, 2012 and 2013 in West Bengal Circle. Candidates should possess Matriculation from a recognized Board or University. Applicants age should be between 18-27 years for general category candidates, other Reserved category candidates must have to read the official notification. Before applying online application form people must read the important instruction and official notification of West Bangal Post Office Recruitment Notification 2015.
Applicants can go through the official website http://indiapostwb.gov.in/ to apply online application form for the recruitment to the post Postman/ Mailguard and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online application form before the last date through the authorized website of West Bengal Postal Circle.
The last date for applying online application form is 20th May 2015 through the official website of WB Postal Circle.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here
- Odisha Postal Circle 580+ Gramin Dak Seva Jobs Recruitment 2015[/box]
West Bengal Post Office Postman/ Mail Guard Posts Notification Details:
- Applicants age should be between 18-27 years for General Category Candidates.
- Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India order are as indicated below:-
- SC/ST: 05 Years Relaxation, OBC 03 Years Relaxation, Physically Handicapped 10 Years.
- Ex-servicemen: 3 Years after deduction of service rendered in military from the actual age as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications i.e. 20.05.2015
- Age relaxation as per rules
- All eligible Applicants belonging to various categories who have the educational qualification of Matriculation pass from a recognized university or Board condition in Para 9 above shall be invited for appearing in Aptitude test.
- No weightage for marks secured by the Applicants in Matriculation will be given while preparing the Merit Lists.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 5200 – 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time
- The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired / Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
- Applicant has to take out a print out of the system generated fee Payment Challan.
- Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the WB Postal Circle at various examination centres. Candidates will be subjected to aptitude test (multiple choices question) of the level of 10th class/ Matriculation covering the following subjects/topics are General Knowledge, Mathematics, English language and Regional Language.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before apply online, candidates must have to read the full information carefully.
- Candidates may scan their Photographs and Signature before filling the application form.
- Applicants should provide the valid Email ID or Mobile number.
- After fill the application online take print out of online generated application for further references.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 21st April 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20th May 2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 23th May 2015
- Website: http://indiapostwb.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
Applicants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like West Bengal Post Office Postman recruitment notification 2015, West Bengal Postal Circle Exam Result/ Answer Key 2015 and West Bengal Postal Circle Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015.