Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has given a notification for the 445 vacant vacancies for the post of Sales Tax Inspector. Applicants are interested for this post can apply online through the official website of the MPSC. Applicants who are having the age between 19 years to 33 years are eligible to fill the forms. Candidates who are fulfilling all the conditions of this recruitment can only fill the forms. There is no other mode of filling the application form, as the applications filled from any other mode will not be entertained.
MPSC is an organization whose duty is to appoint various staff for different government and ministries department of Maharashtra. Commission recruit staff with the help of various selection procedure such as written examination, interview etc. so there is the great opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for the government jobs.
Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the applications. Fill the forms correctly and carefully to avoid the rejection of the application forms. Applicants can submit the forms before the last date of submission. Candidates who are interested and are going to fill the forms for this recruitment are advised to go through the official website regularly to be updated with the latest notification and details.
MPSC Recruitment Details:
Name of the Posts: Sales Tax Inspector
Number of Vacancies : 445 posts
- Age of interested candidates must be between 19 years to 33 years as on 01st February 2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules are Applicable.
Degree in required field from recognized university or institute. Candidates Should also have the knowledge of Marathi language.
Selected candidates will be given the salary of Rs.9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.4,300/-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.265/- for Reserved Category Candidates; Rs.365/- for General and OBC Category Candidates.
- Application fees should be paid through the online mode.
- Fees once submitted cannot be refunded in any of the circumstances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Before filling the applications candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully.
- Submit the applications before the last date.
- Last Date for submission of online application is 25th Nov, 2014.
- Last date for submission of application fees is 26th Nov, 2014.
- Date for the Examination of Preliminary exam is 01 Feb, 2015.
- Official Website: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in Applicants can go through this official website to fill their applications.
- Candidates can visit this official website regularly to be updated with the latest notification and details.
- Official Notification: Download Here