Delhi University Library System, University of Delhi has delivered a notification for the recruitment of the Semi Professional Assistant, Professional Assistant vacancies. There are 45 vacant vacancies for these post. These vacancies are on the contractual basis for a period of 06 months. Candidates who are having Interest in applying for this post and fulfilling all the conditions can fill the forms in the prescribed format. The Format of the Application form is available on the official website of the Delhi University. Candidates are informed that there will be the written test on the basis of which the selection will be made.
Applicants who are fulfilling the conditions and are eligible can fill their application form. Candidates can read the instructions carefully before filling the application form, the incomplete and incorrectly filled application form will be rejected. Students can send the applications through the post only as the applications sent from any other mode will not be entertained.
Candidates can go through the official website regularly to be updated with the latest notification and details. Other information like Age Limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
|02.||Semi Professional Assistant||17|
- Applicants should not be having the age more than the 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules for the SC/ST and OBC Category candidates.
For the post of the Professional Assistant:
- Candidates who are having the M.Lib.Sc./ MLISc. or equivalent with 50 per cent marks or the Masters in degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Computer Science paper at graduate level or PG level or six months computer course from any recognized institute.
For the post of the Semi Professional Assistant:
- Applicants should posses graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher Education with 50% marks.
- B.Lib.Sc/ B.Li.Sc with 50% marks and course in computer application at graduate or PG level or 06 Months computer course from any recognized institute.
Candidate applied for the post of Professional Assistant should have the salary of Rs. 16,500 and For the post of the Semi Professional Assistant Salary of Rs. 13900 per month.
Applicants will be elected on the basis of the Written Examination and Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents fully attested.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill the application completely and carefully to avoid the rejection of the application form.
- Applicants can send their applications to the “University Librarian Office, Central Library, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 17 Nov, 2014.
- Official Website: www.du.ac.in Candidates can get the format of the application form through this official website.
- Students can visit the website regularly to be updated with the Latest notification and details.
- Official Notification: Download Here