ASRB recently released a Recruit notification for the 48 vacancies of various post in ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Department of Agricultural Research & Education Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India by ASRB (Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board). Last date of application 19/08/2015.
Recruitment Applications are invited from the (ICAR) for various scientific posts as Senior research management position (SRMP), Research management position (RMP), Project coordinator, Head of divisions (HoD/equivalent), Principal scientist (PS) for those eligible candidates hold Special Doctoral Degree in any branch of sciences for all posts and must be experienced as given in notification. The candidate must not have attained the age of 60 years 0n 19/08/2015. The application form can be sent through only Offline mode.
Those candidates who are willing to make future in Indian Council of Agricultural Research and want to research new agricultural products for our country and want to work under Governments agricultural Research institutes can apply for these jobs. Special Doctoral Degree holders in any branch of science and having lots of experienced in researching and their related posts in which he/she wants to apply. The interested or eligible candidates should apply before closing date.
The application form is available in MS-WORD/pdf format on the ICAR/ASRB’s official websites – www.icar.org.in and www.asrb.org.in and also from The Secretary, ASRB, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan I, New Delhi- 110012. The application fee is to be remitted by way of Demand Draft only, it should be valid for a period of three months, and less than limit will be not accepted. The selection process as per Revised Score card System or relative merit on the basis of educational qualification, experience, research work, publications, awards etc. will only called for interview. The language of communicate in interview is Hindi.
Note: The candidates are advised to fill part B of the application form carefully and each and every column should be filled accurately because marks will be awarded on the basis of information supplied.
ASRB 48 SRMP Vacancies Details:
|Sr. no.||Name of the Post.||No. of Posts||Pay Band||Degrees in branch of sciences.||Experience in years.|
|1||Deputy Director General||2||75000/-||Animals/Fishery/Agriculture/Mari culture||8 years|
|2||Director||2||75000/-||Biotic/Agricultural Biotechnical||8 years|
|3||Assistant Director General||5||37000-67000/- + RGP 10000/-||Agronomy/Agro-forestry/Botany||5 years|
|4||Assistant Director||4||37000-67000/- + RGP 10000/-||Microbiology/Mycology/Crops/Food Engineering/farm Machinery/Horticultural||5 years|
|5||Project Coordinator||1||37000-67000/- + RGP 10000/-||Soil/Agronomy/Soil Water conservation||3 years|
|6||Zonal Project Director||1||37000-67000/- + RGP 10000/-||Agricultural||5 years|
|7||Head of Division||31||37000-67000/- + RGP 10000/-||Organic/Agricultural/Analytical/Horticultural/Vegetable/Plant breeding&genetics/Virology/Biochemist/Microbiology/Allied/Biotechnology/||2 years|
|8||Office Incharge||1||37000-67000/- + RGP 10000/-||Crops||2 years|
|9||Principal Scientist||1||37000-67000/- + RGP 10000/-||Agricultural Engineering/Water Resources Engineering||10 years|
Age Limit of 48 vacancies of ASRB :
- Candidate’s age should be less than 60 years for Deputy Director General Post.
- Candidate’s age should be less than 60 years for Assistant Director General Post.
- Candidate’s age should be less than 60 years for Project Coordinator Post.
- Candidates’ age should be less than 60 years for Head of Division Post.
- Candidate’s age should be less than 52 years for Principal Scientist.
Application Fee of 48 Vacancies of ASRB:
- Application fees is Rs. 500/- for candidates of India.
- Application fees is $50/- for abroad candidates.
- Fees are exempted for SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped (PH) applicants/candidates.
Selection Process of 48 posts of ASRB:
- On merit basis,
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for 48 various posts of ASRB:
- Interested Candidates can download their applications form from official websites www.icar.org.in and www.asrb.org.in
- Interested Candidates can also get application form from The Secretary, ASRB, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan I, and New Delhi 110012.
- Candidates can pay fees through Demand Draft only in favour of SECRETARY, ASRB payable at New Delhi (India) valid for a period of three months.
- Self-Attested copies of documents, certificates and Photographs need to enclose in envelope with Application form.
- The applicant should indicate his/her name, name of post applied, advertisement no. on the top of envelope.
- Candidates must take a Xerox copy of filled application form, and demand draft for future use.
- At the time of interview, Candidates keep original documents, photographs and one attested copies of their documents.
Important Dates of 48 vacancies of ASRB:
- The last date of Receipt of application form is 19/08/2015.
- The last date of Receipt of application form is 02/09/2015 for abroad and notified remote areas candidates.
Important Links about 48 vacancies of ASRB:
- Website-www.icar.org.in and www.asrb.org.in
- Official Notification: Download Here