509 JKSSB Junior Assistant/ Naib Tehsildar/ Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2015: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued a latest recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts/ Library Assistant, Naib Tehsildar and Other Posts in JKSSB Recruitment 2015. This recruitment Advertisement Notice No.01 of 2015 is published on Jammu and Kashmir SSB official website www.jkssb.nic.in. These vacancies are only for the Indian citizenship.
Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board (JKSSB 2015) inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up the Steno, Copyist, Assistant and Draftsman & Other various Vacancies. All interested and eligible candidates should have to apply for the post. Candidates should possess 10+2/ Graduation in relevant field from any recognized University. Candidates age limit should be between 18-40 years. Age relaxation applicable as per the rules. Online application forms are invited from the eligible candidates for participating in the selection process to be followed for the State, Divisional and District cadre posts shown against Item code No’s mentioned in the Annexure , “A-1” to “ A-22” to this notification given below.
If you wants to know about full job criteria, you may mentioned below for full details about this job vacancy. Eligible Permanent residents of J&K State can apply online from 07-04-2015 to 09-05-2015. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
Candidates can apply online on or before 09th May 2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
JKSSB Account Asst, Naib Tehsildar Posts Recruitment Details:
|03.||Urdu Steno/ Urdu Typist||01|
|05.||Camera Boy (Junior Scale)||02|
|07.||Assistant Survey Officer||03|
|16.||Senior Laboratory Technician (Civil Engineering)||04|
|17.||Senior Laboratory Technician (Mechanical Engineering)||04|
|18.||Senior Laboratory Technician (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||01|
|19.||Senior Laboratory Technician (Computer Engineering )||03|
|21.||Junior Laboratory Assistant||30|
|23.||Urdu Steno/Urdu Typist||01|
|24.||Translator – Cum Newspaper Reader||01|
|29.||Junior Assistant/ Typist-cum Clerk||02|
- Candidates age should not be minimum 18 years as on 01.01.2015
- Candidates age should be above 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- Candidates age should be above 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates, 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates, 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen, 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service/
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Matriculation with certificate Course/ 10+2 with 3 Years Diploma/ Graduation Degree/ Bachelors Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply online application form for the JKSSB Recruitment 2015
- For Post wise details candidates should check the official notification
- The horizontal reservation to the extent of 6% of the available vacancies shall be provided to the Ex-Serviceman against such posts only where the maximum of the pay scale does not exceed Rs. 10500/- (pre revised).
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e- challan only
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan.
- Written Exam: The candidates selection will be depend upon the written exam conducted by the department. The candidates who qualify in the examination will be called for interview examination.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates will be called for an interview examination. Final selection of the candidates will depend upon the overall performance by the candidates in both written and interview examination.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- No other means mode will not be accepted except online mode.
- Who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- Applicant can deposit of application fee through bank challan by in any branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Fill all the essential details in the application form should be correct/valid of best of their knowledge.
- Keep the print out of application form for future references.
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 10th April 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 09th May 2015
- Official Website: http://www.jkssb.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here