Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has given employment notification for the recruitment of 58 Sub Inspector (Overseer) vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘B’ on temporary basis. People who are interested can submit their application form to the following address given below. Candidates can apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2014 to the post Sub Inspector in ITBP Police Force.
Applicants can go through the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in to download the format of application form and know more information relayed with the upcoming notification of ITBP Admit Cards/Sub Inspector Exam Result. People are advised to keep in the touch of the authorized website of ITBP to know the latest updates in the related recruitment notification. People are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form to the following address mention below.
The last date of receipt of application form is 31 July, 2014.
ITBP Sub Inspector Post Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Sub Inspector||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 20 years to 25 years i.e Candidates should not have been born earlier than 31-07-1989 and not later than 31-07-1994.
- Cut off date for determining age limit is 31-07-2014. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must possess Matriculation or equivalent with diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by Central Government.
- Candidates need to Pay Rs.50/- for General & OBC candidates by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS), available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the issuing Post Office. No Fee for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman candidates.
- Candidates need to Pay Rs.25/- in the form of Indian Postal Order and Rejection Slip (original) issued by the Presiding Officer. RME fee in the form of IPO should be prepared in the name of Inspector General (Eastern) Frontier HQ, ITB Police.
- Written Exam: The written examination will be conducted of 100 marks of containing 100 questions by ITBP. The question paper will be objective type in both languages Hindi/English. Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for Medical Examination. After the medical examination candidates will be finally selected on the basis of merit list prepared by the Headquarter of ITBP.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates called for Medical Examination. The venue of medical examination will be informed through the medium of call letters. The candidates should be medically fit for passing the medical examination. Final selection is based on the merit list prepared by ITBP.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Attested copies of certificates mentioned in notification, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of Sub Inspector (Overseer) in ITBP.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
The Inspector General (Eastern) Frontier HQ,
ITB Police, Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg,
Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj,
Lucknow (UP) 226001
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 July, 2014
- Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in