580 Gramin Dak Sevak Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2015: Odisha Postal Circle has declared a recruitment notification for the vacant of 580+ Gramin Dak Sevak Job vacancies in post office. Here are 580+ Posts of Gramin Daak Sevak to fill up. A huge number of candidates were applied for the recruitment post Gramin Dak Sevak. Check the Official notification on it’s official website http://orissapost.gov.in/.
Applications are invited from the eligible persons in pursuance of the Recruitment Rules,2015 framed and subsequent modifications made for GRAMIN DAK SEVAK(GDS) published vide Postal Directorate letter No. 17-39/6/2012-GDS and 17-39/6/2012-GDS dtd 14.01.2015 for filling the vacancies of GRAMIN DAK SEVAK(GDS) in Postal Divisions, RMS Divisions in Odisha Postal Circle. Before applying online application form people must read the important instruction and official notification of Odisha Post Office Recruitment Notification 2015. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online application form before the last date through the authorized website of Odisha Postal Circle.
Applicants can go through the official website http://orissapost.gov.in/ to apply online application form for the recruitment to the post Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster/ Gramin Dak Sevak Mailman and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Applicants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Odisha Postal Circle Postman recruitment notification 2015, Orissa Postal Circle Exam Result/ Answer Key 2015 and Odisha Postal Circle Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015.
The last date for applying online application form is 14th May 2015 through the official website of Odisha Postal Circle.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- Download Odisha Postal Circle GDS #12 July Hall Ticket 2015
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here
- West Bengal Postal Circle Post man Mail Guard Jobs Notification 2015[/box]
Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Postal Circle Posts Details:
|01.||Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster (GDS BPM)||N/A|
|02.||Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer (GDSMD)||“”|
|03.||Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Carrier (GDS MC)||“”|
|04.||Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Packer ( GDS Packer)||“”|
|05.||Gramin Dak Sevak Stamp Vendor (GDS Stamp Vendor)||“”|
|06.||Gramin Dak Sevak Mailman (GDSMM)||“”|
- Candidates should have the age limit of 18 years to 27 years for the General Category.and maximum age limit of Casual Laborers shall be 35 years
- Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India orders are Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SCs/STs) 05 Years and OBC 03 Years
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be as on the date of notification of vacancy.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard conducted by any board of school education in India.
- The candidates for all approved categories referred to in (a) above will be required to furnish at least 60 days’ duration basic computer training certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Computer Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/University/Boards etc. will also be acceptable for this purpose. Certificates from Private Computer Training Institutes shall also be acceptable subject to their recognition by the Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Postal Circle based on their reputation, capability and quality of education. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII of higher educational qualification and in such cases , a separate certficate will not be insisted upon.
- The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from
payment of Examination Fee.
Cost of Application Form Registration:
- Rs. 100- for all categories of applicants who have registered.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the Odisha Postal Circle at various examination centres. Candidates will be subjected to aptitude test (multiple choices question) of the level of 10th class/Matriculation covering the following subjects/topics are General Knowledge, Mathematics, English language and Regional Language.
- No weight age for marks secured by the Applicants will be given while preparing the Merit Lists.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Candidates should read the complete information through the official recruitment notification.
- Applicants can scan their Photographs and Signature before filling the application form.
- Applicants should provide the valid Email ID or Mobile number.
- Read the instructions carefully before filing the online application form.
- Take print out of online generated application for further references.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14th May 205
- Website: http://odisha.postalcareers.in/ OR http://orissapost.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here