National Health Rural Mission (NRHM or NHM) recruitment 59 Block Community Mobilizer Post in Various district in Madhya Pradesh. The Job hunters if fulfil eligibility criteria according to NRHM MP Vacancies notification can apply. Candidates can submit only online application from official website www.mponline.gov.in of Madhya Pradesh Government. Candidates submit online application before last date 05.09.2014.
Block Community Mobilizer recruitment by NRHM MP in Various district of Madhya Pradesh is only for eligible candidates. Interested and eligible candidates submit online application through official website. Given to suggestion to Candidates, they must read notification and instruction about Block Community Mobilizer Post Job from official website or see below:
NRHM, Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 59 Block Community Mobilizer Posts Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|01||Block Community Mobilizer||59||Candidates have completed Post Graduation degree in MSW or Master of Arts Sociology/ Social Science with at least 50% marks..
Candidates have a degree/diploma in Public Health.
Candidates have a Master Degree in Rural Development or Diploma in Rural Development.
Candidates have a computer diploma as PGDCA/ DCA recognized by AICTE or Computer Foundation Course from Government recognize Institute.
Candidates have a one year experience in Rural Development/ Community as a government / non government employee.
Age Limit Block Community Mobilizer in MP Government:
- Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2014.
- Age relaxation is 05 years for female (unreserved), male/female (SC/ST/OBC).
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Candidates have completed MSW/ MA Sociology/ Social Science with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates must read instruction for eligibility criteria from official notification.
Application Fee for Block Community Mobilizer in Various District Madhya Pradesh:
- Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) for Block Community Mobilizer Post
- Candidates deposit application fee through cash by KIOSK, CSC.
- Candidates can also deposit application fee through Debit and Credit Card, Internet Banking.
- Selection process is based on Minimum Essential Qualification, Desirable Qualification, Computer Proficiency, Experience and Residential condition.
- Merit List
How to Apply:
- Candidates before submit their online application must see notification/advertisement from official website: www.health.mp.gov.in&www.mponline.gov.in .
- Candidates submit their online application to log on www.mponline.gov.in .
- Candidates can deposit application fee through cash by CSC / KIOSK of MP online and also deposited by debit card or credit card or Internet banking.
- Candidates must keep receipt of deposited fee for further use.
- Candidates submit online application before last date 05.09.2014.
- Applicants shall not send any document by post or other way to MP Online.
- Date for Submit Online Application: 20.09.2014
- Last Date for Submit Online Application: 05.09.2014
- Website: www.health.mp.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here