HPSC 71 Recruitment : Haryana Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruiting 71 Naib Tehsildar (Apprentices) and Company Secretary Posts. The Commission invites online applications for 71 Vacancies in Haryana. This official notification is available on www.hpsconline.in , Last date of online application is 22.08.2015.
Graduates and experienced candidates as per the terms of Commission can apply for these 71 Naib Tehsildar and Company Secretaries Jobs in Haryana. Candidates who have been looking for administrative jobs are welcomed to apply for these 71 Government Jobs in Haryana. One should check out the eligibility criteria before applying for these 71 Posts HPSC. Number of Posts along with reservation of posts are subject of any variation. If there is any variation, the candidates will be informed through announcement displayed on Commission’s website.
Public Service Commissions, both at the union and the state level are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The state of Haryana came into existence under the provisions of Punjab Re Organization act 1966 with effect from 1st November 1966, when the Haryana Public Service Commission also came into existence.
HPSC 71 Vacancies Details:
HPSC 71 Posts Age Limit:
- 21 to 42 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
HPSC 71 Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Naib Tehsildar : Graduate from a recognized University
Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or Higher
- Company Secretary :Holding degree from Indian Institute of Company Secretaries
Three year experience as Company Secretary in public undertaking/public limited company.
HPSC 71 recruitment Application Fee:
- General Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500
- SC/ST/Female Candidates are required to pay Rs. 125
HPSC 71 Posts Selection Process:
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Closing date for receiving printed application form alongwith documents in support of the claim (only for Cat. No. 2) in Commission’s office: 07.09.2015 upto 05:00 P.M. and for the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States/Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh:- 17.09.2015 upto 05.00 P.M.
- Candidates are not required to send hard copy of their online application forms or any other documents to the Commission for Category No. 1. If any candidate sends hard copy of his/her online application form, the same will not be entertained by the Commission. However, the candidate can retain the hard copies of their online application form for their record.
- Candidates can log on www.hpsconline.in
- Last Date for submission of applications online : 22.08.2015
- Last Date of deposit of cost of application from including Examination fees in all branches of SBI : 28.08.2015
- Official Website: www.hpsconline.in
- Official Notification: Download Here