Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL), Bangalore has recently released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administration & Accounts posts. There are 86 posts of Assistant Administration/Assistant Accounts Posts in KPCL.
The KPCL invites online applications of the candidates for filling up 86 posts in the Assistant Administrations , Assistant Accounts posts in Karnataka Region and projects/ Stations. If you are eligibly and interested, you may apply for the below posts.
Read the full job notification below before apply the post. Full job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for the posts are given below.
KPCL Recruitment Assistant Posts Details:
- Between 18 to 35 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Unreserved Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST and other Reserved Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying online you may scan file of photo/all attested copied & signature.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31st May 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21st June 2014
- Website: http://www.karnatakapower.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here