CCL Recruitment 2016: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) has been released a notification for 878 vacancies of Mining Sirdar, Electrician, Junior Overman, Assistant Foreman, Deputy Surveyor posts in advertisement no. Ref.No:CCL/Recruitment/Adv/032016/04 on 28th March 2016. Interested applicants can online apply from 30/03/2016 to 30/04/2016 at official website http.www.ccl.gov.in
Interested candidates Must have passed Valid Mining Sridhar certificate of Competency from DGMS. Aspirants should be between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation as per Government rules and regulations.
Applicants will be selected based on Performance in Written Test & Personal Interview. For more information and details applicants can download official notification to clicking on giving below link.
Vacancy Details of CCL Recruitment 2016:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Mining Sirdar||349 Posts|
|5.||Electrician(NonExcv.) /Technician||198 Posts|
|1.||Junior Overman||148 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Foreman (Electrical)||143 Posts|
|3.||Deputy Surveyor||40 Posts|
Age Limit for CCL Vacancies:
- MInimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Aspirants should not be more than 30 years of age as on 30/03/2016.
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria CCL Recruitment 2016:
- For Post 1: Applicants should be passed Valid Mining Sridhar certificate of Competency from DGMS .
- For Post 2: Applicants must have completed Matriculation withITI in Electrician Trade.
- For Post 3: Candidates must have passed Valid Over man’s certificate of Competency from DGMS with Valid Gas Testing Certificate &Valid First-Aid Certificate.
- For Post 4: Candidates must have passed Matriculate with Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- For Post 5: Candidates must have passed Matriculate with Mines Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS for working in Coal Mine.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Pay Scale: Rs/19,035.02/- per month.
- For General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.0/-
- The selection to all the above posts will be based on the performance in the written test.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Application began from: 30/03/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30/04/2016
- Last date of receipt of the printout of Online applications:16/05/2016