Bihar Staff Selection commission invited online application to the post Lower Division Clerks for the recruitment to filling the vacant vacancies in BSSC. Candidates who are eligible can submit their online application before 22 July,2014. Candidates who are interested to apply for this post must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
All the detailed information are discussed below like age limit, educational qualification, fees required etc.
There are total of 923 vacant vacancies to the post Lower Division Clerk(LDC) for the recruitment in BSSC. The last date of online application form is 22 July,2014. Interested candidates can apply online application form on before the last date.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts Details:
|01.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||923|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01 August,2013.
- The age relaxation upto 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must passed intermediate from any recognized board/institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects.
- Also have a computer knowledge as well as Hindi/English typing.
- The application fees is Rs.375/- (Three hundred seventy five only) which is non-refundable.
- No fees will be required for the SC/ST/Women category candidates.
- Written Exam: The entrance exam will be conducted by the BSSC. The question paper divided into three part that is General Awareness, General science and mathematics and mental ability section. Each section contains 50 question. On each right answer 4 marks will be given and each wrong answer 1 marks will be deducted.
- Personal Interview: The applicant passed the entrance exam called for an interview and the final selection is based on the overall performance of the particular candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website given below.
- Fill all the detailed information in the application form.
- After submit the application form, take print out of challan form.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 16 June,2014
- Last date of online application form: 22 July,2014
- Starting date of depositing fees: 16 June,2014
- Last date of depositing fess: 19 July,2014
- Website: Candidate can know about the results/download admit cards through the official website http://www.bssc.bih.gov.in