981 Assistant and Junior Engineer Jobs UPPSCL Recruitment 2015: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced a latest recruitment notification for the vacant to the post Junior and Assistant Engineer vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Nigam Limited. Here are a total of 981 vacant vacancy for the recruitment selection of candidates in UPPCL. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the UPPCL authorized website www.uppcl.org.
inviting online applications from young and qualified candidates for filling up the the Junior Eng and Asst Eng Posts. Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University. Age should be between 18-40 Years. Most of the people wants jobs in government sectors so it is the best opportunities to the people through the recruitment to the post mention above.
Applicants can go through the official website www.uppcl.org to apply online application for the recruitment of Jr Engineer and Asst Eng Jobs in UPPCL. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UPPCL Asst Eng Jr Eng Admit Card 2015, UP Rajya Vidyut Nigam Exam Result 2015 and UPPCL Solved Answer Key 2015. Application form will be accepted only through online mode.
The last date for applying online application form is 17-06-2015 through the authorized website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utapadan Nigam Ltd.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- UPPCL Jr Eng Exam Call Letter 2015–>> Download Here
- May 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here
- Technician Grade 2 Jobs UPPSCL Recruitment 2015[/box]
UPPSCL Asst Jr Eng Vacancy Notification Details:
|01.||Junior Engineer (Trainee)||794|
|02.||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||187|
- Minimum age for Junior Engineer post is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years.
- Minimum age is 21 years for Assistant Engineer and while for the maximum age is 40 years old.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates are 05 years and for OBC Candidates 03 Years.
- The age relaxations for all reserved category candidates are applicable as per rules of Government.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidate’s should have Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from any recognized University for Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited recruitment 2015.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Junior Engineer (Trainee) Posts: Rs. 9300- 34800/- + GP 4200/-
- For Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Posts: Rs. 15600- 39100/- + GP 5400/-
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 700/- for SC/ST Candidates
- All Other Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/-
- PH Candidates need to pay online Rs. 10/- processing Charges
- Application money can be through internet banking facility.
- Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducting by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- Personal Interview: The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in written exam and interview test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before fill the online application form candidates should have to check the official notification carefully
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link on the login page of authorized website.
- Fill the Online Application correctly and pay the application fee online
- Upload scanned image of recent coloured passport sized photograph & signature of size not more than 50kb and 20kb respectively in JPG/JPEG format.
- After fill the application form take print copy of application form and confirmation page for future reference.
- Processing of Payment: 15th May 2015 to 15th June 2015
- Commencing of application: 17th May 2015 to 17th June 2015
- Website: www.uppcl.org
- Official Notification: Download Here (Asst Engineer)
- Official Notification: Download Here (Junior Engineer)
- Apply Online: Click Here