Airports Authority of India invites applications of the posts Junior Assistant (fire services) for the candidates who have domicile of Maharashtra, Gujrat, and Madhya Pradesh & Goa at various airports across Western Region through official Advt.No.DR-01/WR/07-2015.The official advertisement is available on the official website of AAI Mumbai www.airportsindia.org.in. Last date of application is 21.08.2015.
AAI, Mumbai recently released vacancy for 52 junior assistants for fire service. The candidates who have Domicile of Maharashtra, Gujrat, and Madhya Pradesh & Goa are eligible to fill this application form. This is a great chance for youth citizens of the above region to make their future in Airport authority of India as well as get a Government Job in Mumbai. The minimum qualification for these posts is 10th passed with aggregate 50% marks and also having a diploma in Mechanical, Automobile and if fire. The applicants should have a driving license. The candidate’s height should not be less than 167 cms., chest weight and other eligibility criteria as completely mentioned in the official notification. The official notification is linked at the end of this article. This is advised to the candidate that please read the official notification before filling the application form.
The vacancy details, eligibility criteria, a procedure to apply, a selection process is also mentioned below…
52 Junior Assistant Vacancy Details:
|Sr.no.||Name of Post.||SC||ST||OC||UR||Payscale (in Rs.)||No. of Posts.|
|1||Junior Assistant(Fire Services)||07||06||04||35||12500 -28500/-*||52|
Note: – * On appointment, besides the basic pay of Rs. 12,500/- they are eligible for VDA, HRA, Perquisites under cafeteria approach @ 46% and benefits, such as CPF, Gratuity, Medical facilities etc.
- Candidate’s age should be 18 to 30 years as on 31.07.2015.
- Upper age relaxations for the candidates as 5 years for SC and St; 3 years for OBC;
- Length of service extended by 3 years for Ex-servicemen.
Educational Qualification for Junior Assistant of AAI:
- The candidates should be 10th pass + 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks; or
- 12th pass (Regular study) with 50% marks.
Physical Fitness for Junior Assistant:
- Eye Sight Distant vision- 6/6 with each eye without glasses. Near vision N-5 with each eye without glasses.
- Height Not less than 167 cms.
- Chest 81cms normal, Minimum Expansion 5 cms.
- Weight Not less than 55 kgs.
- Hearing Normal
- Speech Normal
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, Payable at Mumbai.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
- The selection is on the basis of Written Test, Physical measurement, driving test, endurance test and interview.
- After selection candidates are select for Basic Training course of Four months.
- AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of the test.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates may be download application from AAI website i.e. www.airportsindia.org.in/www.aai.aero
- The filled application form submitted to The Regional executive director(Western Region), AAI, Opp. Parsiwada, Sahar road, Vile Parle (East) Mumbai- 400099.
- The envelope should be superscripted by “Application for the post of Junior Assistant(Fire services)”
- The eligibility in respect of age, qualification will be determined as on 31.07.2015.
- Last date of application is 21.08.2015.
- Official website: www.airportsindia.org.in
- Official Notification: Download Here.