Sikkim Public service commission, Gangtok invites application for the recruitment to the post Account Officers vacancies under Finance revenue and expenditure department, Government of Sikkim on temporary regular basis. Eligible and interested candidates can send their duly completely filled application in the prescribed format to the following address given below.
Application form must be accompanied by attested copies of education qualification certificated, date of birth certificate, degree marks sheet certificate awarded by the recognized university, valid local employment card, valid identification certificate, valid caste category certificate and no objection certificate.
Candidates must send their application form so as reach on before 30 June,2014 at 3:00 pm.
Account Officers Posts Details:
- Candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years as on the last date of application form.
- The maximum age limit shall be relaxed upto 3 years for the OBC category candidates, 4 years for the MBC candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others candidates are applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should posses graduation degree from any recognized university/institute.
- Applicant have a knowledge of any of the state languages and have a valid employment card.
- Candidate should pay Rs.150/- through bank receipt credited to ‘0051-SPSC’ and submitted to the office of Sikkim public service commission.
- The amount so deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any others purposes.
- Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted by the SPSC and qualified applicants can called for an interview.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates are called for an interview and final selection based on the merit list.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of Class X and XII Mark Sheet and Certificate, Degree Mark Sheet/ Degree Certificate awarded by the recognized Institute or equivalent, Valid Local Employment Card, Valid Certificate of Identification/ Sikkim Subject Certificate, Valid category certificate for BL/ ST/ MBC/ OBC/ SC, No Objection Certificate, Bank receipt on or before 30-07-2014 by 3:00 PM
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old West Point School complex,
Near Police Headquarter,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 June,2014