Jharkhand State Watershed Mission invites application for the recruitment to the post Accountants, Account Assistant and Technical Experts for filling the vacant position in all the 24 Programme district in the state. State watershed Mission, Jharkhand is a registered society under the Rural Development Department. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format before the last date to the following address given below.
Applicants are requested to go through the official website www.jswm.nic.in to download the correct format of application form. If any candidates can’t send their application form in the given format, their application form will be rejected. The above post are purely on contractual basis for a period of one year and depending on the satisfactory performances of their service may be extended for one year with a maximum of two years.
The shortlisted candidates are informed later for interview through SMS/E-mail and the interview venue and date will be announced to our official website. The last date of receipt of application form is 21 July, 2014.
Accountant, Account Asst & Technical Expert Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be not more than 40 years as on 01 July, 2014 for the post Sr no- 1 & 2 ( Accountants and Account Assistant ).
- Applicants age should be not more than 50 years for the retired government servant and maximum age limit is 62 years for the post Sr no- 3 ( Technical Experts ).
- Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST categories candidates will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering/Civil Engineering/Soil Engineering/Botany/Geology/Hydrology/zoology/Forestry/PG in rural Management/M.sc in Bio.Tech from any recognized university/College.
- Post Graduate/Graduate with diploma in watershed management/Government officer working in agriculture department.
- Minimum 5 years experience in government sector and reputed NGOs in the watershed related field.
- Candidates must B.com with computer knowledge or accountant working in government sector. Hindi/English typing knowledge is must.
- Minimum 5 years experience in government sector SPUs/CPUs or reputed private sector organisations.
- Candidates must B.com with computer knowledge and also have Hindi/English typing knowledge is compulsory.
- Minimum 2 years experience in government sector or SPUs/CPUs or reputed private sector organisations.
Written Exam: The selection is based on the entrance exam conducted by the Jharkhand Government. The question paper will be consist of objective type question and all question are compulsory to attempt by the candidates. No cell phone, calculator and other electronics device are allowed to along with the applicant in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be informed alter for interview through the SMS/E-mail and venue and date or time will be announced on the official website. The final selection is based on the merit list prepared on the basis of overall marks scored by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Photograph and educational document photocopies should be attested by the Gazetted Officers.
- Applicant are requested to reads the instruction must before filling their application form.
- Incomplete/Unsigned application form are to be rejected summarily.
Candidates can send their application form duly completely fill in all respect to the following address mention below.
Department of Rural Development,
Jharkhand State Watershed Mission
1st floor , FFP Building Dhurwa
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21 July, 2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information related to admit card/result and other information about upcoming notification from the official website www.jswm.nis.in
- Official Notification: Download Here