Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently posted an employment notification for the recruitment of Accountant & Assistant Posts. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited online application for the Combined Civil Services Examination-II having Accountant posts.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Govt. of Tamil Nadu released a recruitment examination notification for filling up 577 posts Non-Interview Vacancies of Group-II A Services in Tamil Nadu State Departments. The selection based on Combined Civil Services Examination-II (CCSE-2).
If you are interested and eligible for these job vacancies read the full job criteria and apply for following posts. Candidates are required to Apply only through Online Mode on or before 30th April 2014.
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01.||Accountant (Treasuries and Accounts Department)||469||Rs.5200-20200/- + G.P. Rs.2800/-|
|02.||Assistant (Forest Department)||108||Rs.5200-20200/- + G.P. Rs.2800/-|
- Between 18-30 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduate Degree in any discipline
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- UR Candidates: Rs.175/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Date of Supplement Notification: 16th April 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30th April 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 02nd May 2014
- Date of Examination: 02nd June 2014