Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has declared a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of ACIO & Grade-II/ Executive Posts. This recruitment notification is released for eligible job hunters who are eager waiting for Govt. job vacancies by IB Dept. on it’s official website http://www.mha.nic.in. Intelligence Bureau (IB) are invites online application from eligible Indian nationals for the recruitment 750 Assistant Central Intelligence officer, Grade-II/Executive Vacancies under General Central Service, Group-‘C (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial).
The written examination will be held on scheduled date which will be conducted by IB department. Candidates should have Graduation or equivalent Degree from a recognized university or institute & Should have knowledge of computer. Candidates age limit should be 18 – 27 years as on last date for receipt of applications. All those candidates who are eligible they can apply online in between 11 October 2014 to 9 November 2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability in age limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying. The last date of filling online application form is 09 Nov, 2014.
IB Asst.C.I.Officer & Gr-II/ Executive Posts Recruitment Details:
|S.No||Post Name-Assistant Central Intelligence officer/Executive||Vacancies|
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 Years to 27 years as on last date for receipt of applications.
- The age relaxation will be given upto of 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Graduation or Equivalent Degree from a recognized university or institute are eligible for IB Assistant central Intelligence officer posts.
- Candidates Should have also computer knowledge.
- Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2)
- Offline Payment: Candidates can pay Rs.100/- through Challan form at any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. SC/ ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- Online Payment: Candidates can pay Rs.100/- through online by using internet banking facility of SBI or through ATM cum Debit card of SBI. SC/ ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- The selection Process will be made on the basis of Written Test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://www.mha.nic.in
- After fill the online application form candidates should take a print out of online application form for future uses
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 09th November 2014
- Website: http://www.mha.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here