LIC Recruitment 2016: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India delivered 300 vacant posts for Insurance Advisors, Insurance Agents (Male/Female) posts on 09/04/2016.Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 09/04/2016 to 30/04/2016 at official website https://www.licindia.in.
Applicants must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) examination from any recognised institution of India. Aspirants age should be between from 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation as per rule and regulation of Central government.
For more information and details candidates about LIC Advisors/Agent Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Applicants must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. You can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
LIC Advisers, Agent Vacancy 2016 Details:
|02.||Insurance Agents (Male)||50|
Age Limit for LIC Agent:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Advisers:
- Aspirants Must have passed (10 + 2) Intermediate examination from any recognised institutions of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs.8700/- to Rs.34800.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Application began from: 09/04/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30/04/2016