AIATSL Recruitment 2015: Air India Air Transport Limited (AIATSL) has recently declared a notification for 90 Customer Agent vacancies. AIATSL for the post of Senior Customer Agent invite by prescribed format application along with all required certificates with self-attested copies of certificates at Interview time. The Interview Date is 11.09.2015.
Interested candidates should have completed Graduate in any discipline/ faculty (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations. Candidates will be selected based on performance in Pre-Employment Medical Examination, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Air India Air Transport Limited will conduct Group discussion and interview and medical examination for final selection. AIATSL looking the eligible candidates who have below 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for ST/SC.
NOTE: The candidates who have already applied in response to our earlier advertisement of July 01, 2014 for the posts of Jr. Customer Agent / Customer Agent for GOA Station, and are found prima-facie eligible will be sent a call letter with specifications, for attending the selection process
For more information and other details about AIATSL Jobs 2015 are mentioned below. Candidates are advised that please read the AIATSL notification (Given below) care fully before apply AIATSL application form.
Customer Agent Vacancy Notification 2015
Total Vacancies: 90
Age Limit: As On 01 September 2015
- For General: Not above 28 years (born between 02.09.1987 and 01.09.1997)
- For OBC: Not above 31 years (born between 02.09.1984 and 01.09.1997)
- For SC/ST: Not above 33 years (born between 02.09.1982 and 01.09.1997)
- Age relaxation as per Government rules and regulations.
Graduate in any discipline/ faculty (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
Should be conversant in English. Knowledge of Local & Hindi languages i.e. ability to understand and speak is desirable.
Not below 158 cms. for Male and 152.5 cms. for Female candidates (Relaxation in height of 2.5 cms. to SC/ST candidates and candidates belonging from North-East Region).
- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
- No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How To Apply:
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1ST September 2015, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates, (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Interview Date: 11.09.2015.
- Official Website: www.airindia.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the AIATSL notification 2015 care fully before apply AIATSL application form 2015.