Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2015 : 95 Vacant Posts of Law Clerk ( Trainee ) on Contractual basis have been announced by Allahabad High Court Uttar Pradesh. This official notification is available on www.allahabadhighcourt.in , Last Date of submission of application is 07.08.2015 . Selection process is interview only.
95 Vacancies of Law Clerk (Trainee) in Allahabad High Court have been declared by High Court of Allahabad. These Posts are purely on contractual basis for around one year. Interested candidates can apply for these 95 Vacant Posts through offline mode only. Application form can be purchased from the counter of Allahabad High Court or can be downloaded from www.allahabadhighcourt.in through bank draft paying 150/- in favour of Registrar General, High court of Judicature at Allahabad.
95 Fresher’s Jobs in Allahabad High Court are being disclosed in Uttar Pradesh. Fresher candidates who are willing to make future in law sector and want to work under such a reputed government organization can apply for these jobs. Professional Law Degree holders who have not stared practise as an advocate and having essential qualification will be eligible to apply against these 95 Vacant Law Clerk Posts in Allahabad High Court.
Applications for contractual engagement for one year on 95 posts of Law Clerks in High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on a fixed amount of rs 12500/-. Fresh Law Graduates or those who have appeared in Final year semester examination of LL.B. and results are awaited may can apply. For more information such as age limit, educational qualification pay scale and more please check out the points mentioned below in the article.
- Judge’s Law Clerk (Trainee) from the date of termination of his engagement as Law Clerk shall not appear or practise before the Hon;ble Judge with whom he/she remained attached for a minimum period of one year.
- The candidates shall furnish an undertaking to the above effect on proforma prescribed herein after.
- Those who have worked already as Law Clerk (Trainee) can not apply.
Allahabad 95 Clerk Vacancies Details:
Posts : 95
Post Name : Law Clerk (Trainee)
Allahabad High Court 95 Trainee Age Limit:
- Minimum 21 years to Maximum 26 years
Law Clerk Allahabad High Court Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification :
Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Candidates should not have started practise as an advocate or engaged in any other professional or vocation/service. Those who are wating for the result of LL.B. (Final) in 2014-2015 may also apply. Minimum 55% marks in LL.B. examination are essential. Computer knowledge (Data Entry, Work Processing and Computer Operations) is required.
- A candidate having more than one spouse or married to such a person who already had a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligible.
High Court Allahabad 95 Law Clerk Pay Scale:
- Rs 12,500 /-
Allahabad High Court 95 Law Trainee Application Fee:
- Application Form fees : 150 /-
Allahabad High Court 95 Law Clerk Selection Process:
- Personal Interview
95 Law Trainee Allahabad High Court Procedure to Apply:
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on payment of 150/- in cash.
- Application forms are also available on www.allahabadhighcourt.in and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application from of rs 150/- to be paid through bank draft in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form along with copy of High school Mark sheet, Certificate, Intermediate Mark Sheets and Certificates and Testimonial should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07.08.2015
- Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Official Notification: Download Here