AP State Govt. Vacancies 2015 :- State government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a job bulletin to fill up 3068 posts in various department (AP Police Department, Women and Child Welfare, Technical Education, School Education, General Administration and others) by online through the official website www.apspsc.gov.in. Candidates minimum age for applying should be 20 years and maximum should be 30 years.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed Degree/ Post Graduate in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational qualification according to the AP Police advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal Interview. The last date of submission of application form will be available soon.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for State government jobs and if you want to work in these various department of Andhra Pradesh, then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and fill application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
Andhra Pradesh Govt. Posts Details 2015:
No. of posts :- 3068
Job Location :- All over in Andhra Pradesh.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Department||Vacancies|
|01.||AP Police Department (drivers and constables)||2485|
|02.||Women and Child Welfare||480|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age limit should be 20-30 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for State Govt. Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have Degree/ Post Graduate in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com. Beware from fake websites like Jobmaza.
Pay Scale of State Govt. Recruitment 2015:
- For more details please read full Andhra Pradesh Govt. Jobs recruitment notification 2015.
Selection Process of Posts 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official website : www.apspsc.gov.in
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that take a print copy for future use .
Important Dates for State Govt. Posts 2015:
- Starting date for submission of online application form will be available soon.
- Last date of receipt of application form will be available soon.
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official Website :- www.apspsc.gov.in
- Official Notification :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the AP Police Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card ,Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.