PRD Madhya Pradesh Recruitment : Public Relation Department Madhya Pradesh is going to recruit 84 Anganwadi workers for Woman and Child Development Department in Madhya Pradesh for year 2015. Official Notification of 84 Anganwadi Recruitment MP is out on www.mpinfo.org. Last Date of application is 25.07.2015.
Madhya Pradesh Government has announced to recruit 84 Anganwadi workers Jobs under ministry of woman and child care department. Eligible candidates with minimum qualification as per government terms can apply for these posts. An Anganwadi Centre provides basic health care for children in Indian Village.
Woman and Child Development (WCD) has declared a notification for the Recruitment of Aganwadi Worker and Assistant. If you think this job is suitable for you, and willing for apply, you have to first follow the conditions of apply. If you are truly confident about the eligibility for this post, you should go for it. Woman and Child Development will recruit only eligible and well deserved candidate for this post.
Anganwadi is a Government Sponsored child care and mother care center in India. It caters to children between age group of 0 – 6. The Anganwadi system is managed by Anganwadi worker. They give the services of clean water, food, nutrition, immunization, clean toilets to poor children. they also provide the same service to expectant and nursing mothers. Anganwadies are India’s primary tools against scourge of child undernourishment.
84 Anganwadi Vacancies MP Details:
|Sr.||Name of Plan||Vacancies|
|01.||Angan Wadi Worker||30|
|02.||Angan wadi Helper||47|
|03.||Mini Anganwadi Worker||7|
Age Limit for 84 Anganwadi Recruitment MP :
- Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 45 years
WCD Anganwadi Recruitment MP Eligibility Criteria :
- Anganwadi Worker : 12th pass
- Anganwadi Helper : 5th pass
- Mini Anganwadi worker : 5th pass
Selection Process of 84 Anganwadi Posts MP :
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in merit list
84 Anganwadi Worker MP Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.mpinfo.org
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25 July 2015
- Official Website: www.mpinfo.org
- Official Notification: Download here