Applications are invited from the desirous & eligible applicants to fill up the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various Postal/RMS Divisions and Administrative offices in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application before the last date through the authorized website of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. A number of people will be applied for the recruitment to the post Multi Tasking Staff for filling the vacant vacancies in Department of Post Office. Before filling their online application form people must know about the instruction to fill application form given below.
Applicants can go through the official website www.appost.in to apply online application form and know about the vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Post Offices. The applicant should possess valid medical certificate in the forms prescribed by the Government issued by competent Medical authorities for the purpose of employment as on the date of Registration. The details of Divisions/units with their code numbers are also displayed in the website for facilitating the applicants for indicating his/her choice of division/unit while submitting their on-line application. People are advised to check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification like MTS Postal Circle Admit Card 2015, Postal Circle MTS Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015 and MTS Postal Circle Exam Result 2015.
The last date for applying online application form is 21 Mar, 2015 through the authorized website of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle.
AP Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Multi Tasking Staff||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 21 Mar, 2015 for the recruitment to the post multi tasking staff.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates, 05 years for SC/ST categories candidates and 10 years for physical handicapped/Ex-Serviceman category candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have qualified Matriculation/SSC or ITI from recognized Board (Matriculation equivalency certificate)/College/University.
- Candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test of the level of 10th Class/Matriculation covering the following subject/topics are General Knowledge, Mathematics, English language and Telgu Language.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) for the Gen/OBC categories candidates (Registration Fee(Rs.100/-) + Examination Fee (Rs.400/-) as a application fee.
- Candidates belong from SC/ST/Women/Ex-Serviceman/Physically handicapped are only paid registration fee Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) as a application fee, they are not need to deposit examination fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle at various examination centres. Candidates will be subjected to aptitude test (multiple choices question) of the level of 10th class/Matriculation covering the following subjects/topics are General Knowledge, Mathematics, English language and Telgu Language.
Personal Interview: Selection is based on the basis of educational and qualification marks in written and interview examinations. The candidates can also face entrance exam and final selection based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
- Log on to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle.
- Click on the MTS Recruitment 2015 link on the login page of authorized website.
- Fill all the details in the application form and recheck before click on the final submission of application form.
- Candidates are required a valid and active E-mail ID, Scanned copy of your recent Photograph in JPG/JPEG format with white background (min size 10 KB and max size 20 KB) and Signature (Use Black Sketch Pen to Sign; min size 5 KB and max size 10 KB) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Finally print their application form and confirmation page for future reference.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 19 Feb, 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21 Mar, 2015
- Click Here: MTS Recruitment 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.appost.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification like Admit Card/Result.