Online application are invited by Indian army for married/unmarried male engineering graduates for permanent commission in Indian army services. Candidates who are interested may fill up their application form to made his better career in Indian army services. Candidates must know that only those students are applicable which are passed post graduates degree with 1st or 2nd division.
|01.||M.A in English/economics/history/geography/political science/public administration/sociology/psychology/physiology/international relation/international studies.||10|
|02.||M.sc physics/chemistry/math/statistic/geology/botany/nano science/electronics
|03.||Foreign languages MA in Chinese/Tibetan/Burmese/Phusto/Dari and Arabic||04|
- Candidates born between 02 Jan,1988 to 01 Jan 1995 ( Both dates are included ). The age will be 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of the course. The date of birth is accepted by the office is mentioned in the matriculation documents or filled in an application form.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates who have post graduates degree M.A/M.sc in the following subjects M.com/MBA/MCA with 1st or 2nd division.Candidates must note that only those candidates are eligible who can passed post graduates degree only with 1st and 2nd division. Final year appearing/results awaiting students are not allow for registration.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details.
- SSB Interview :Candidates will be shortlisted in behave of the their percentage and called for interviews at the selection centre Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) by the psychologist ,Group testing officers and interviewing officers. SSB Interviews call up letters will be issued to the candidates only through the registered e-mail id or only through sms. Interviews will be held in the month of sep/oct onwards. Duration of interviews is 5 days excluding the day of arrival.Final selection is depend on the merit list according to the overall marks gained by the candidates and medical examination tests.
Physical Standard :
- Height and Weight : The minimum height and weight for a men is 157.5cms. Candidates belongs from north east and hilly areas ( ghorkhas, nepalese, assamese and garhwalis ) will be relaxed height by 5 cms and weight will be commensurate according to their height. Candidates from Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height will be reduced by 2 cms.
- Visual Standard : The minimum acceptable vision is : Distant vision better eye 6/6, worse 6/18. Myopia of not more than minus 3.5 including Astigmation. Candidates who have undergone or have a evidence for having undergone Radial Karatotomy to improve the visual accuracy will be permanently rejected. candidates who have undergone for lasik surgery for correction of reflexive error are not acceptable.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Click on online application link.
- Candidates first sign up for registration, before filling the online application form.
- Candidates is required to fill all the details, on click sign up tab sign up window appears.
- Every candidates must have own unique user id and password(not more than 10 alphabet), after filling all the tabs submit the application form.
- Once submitted the application form can’t be edited.
- Roll no will be auto generated by the system and your form will be in PDF format with complete details filled by the candidates appear on the screen.
- To take out the printout of PDF file.
- No need to send any hardcopy to the DG recruiting.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website which is given below.
- Starting date of online application form: 19 may,2014 at 10 : 00 Hours
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18 june,2014 at 5 : 00 Hours